Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Hit the gym today, ignored foids and focused on workout successfully!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
As u know, I wuz fired end shiet and now I LDAR full-time! Anyway, I decided to hit the gym, I don't have any inhib left so i setup to deadlift behind some roasties soyfriend's bar.

I see two ugly roasties and one stacy in peripheral vision, BUT THEY STAY IN PERIPHERAL FOR ENTIRE GYM DURATION (15 MIN OR SO).

My gym routine is only deadlift and shoulder press (based), no warmup or stretch (based).

I deadlift maybe only 90kg but is enough for incel lifter!!! I shoulder press only 35kg, but will get stronger if KEEP TRYING!!!

keep hunting those gains bro and when a chad mocks you in the gym out lift that cunt in front of his bitch then she will come running to you like a bitch in heat slay the haters and keep up the good work

You’re a brave soul, may I ask, what’s your height?

keep hunting those gains bro and when a chad mocks you in the gym out lift that cunt in front of his bitch then she will come running to you like a bitch in heat slay the haters and keep up the good work
Thank! :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
You’re a brave soul, may I ask, what’s your height?
6'2 inb4 bragging and temp ban

As u know, I wuz fired end shiet and now I LDAR full-time! Anyway, I decided to hit the gym, I don't have any inhib left so i setup to deadlift behind some roasties soyfriend's bar.

You should have added additional weight to their bar.

Fuck, im going again tomorow and ill str8 up steal a soy's bar

You should go to some females and change their weights. This is what I have done. We have to conquer our local gym. You also should start burping loudly and flex in front of a mirror.

You should go to some females and change their weights. This is what I have done. We have to conquer our local gym. You also should start burping loudly and flex in front of a mirror.
Nice, what u deadlift and shoulder press? I want to have a long term incel-lift goal

Deadlif: 140kg and 110kg for multiple repititions.
Shoulder press: 60kg multiple repititons
BASED BASED BASED
Deadlif: 140kg and 110kg for multiple repititions.
Shoulder press: 60kg multiple repititons
Imma get there in no time, and imma get to 200 kg dl and 100 sp!!!

how many needsolutions can u bench?