Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story History of incels.is:

Qeasi Cou

Qeasi Cou

Let's all love, Lain 让我们都爱吧,莱恩。
-
Hello.
I haven't been here for a week but I've adapted so to speak, although some terms (and that seem like shortened words) I still do not master, but the basic ones like foids, yes.
When this page was born, and how it was in the past, because I guess before it was different and as time went by there were changes. Can anyone tell me about all this? I open thread.

Postscript: Fuck foids.

This place started in 2017 after reddit banned r/incels. Overall, the posts here have been more or less the same.

This place started in 2017 after reddit banned r/incels. Overall, the posts here have been more or less the same.
I understand.
Well, I'm quite comfortable in this place, and even more so it's an incel page like me.

kys-

(kill your self)

GrAYfag-

(you)

JoinedJun 5, 2023Posts65

This place used to be based in 2018 with high IQ users such as @Fontaine. Then the most cucked administration on planet earth occured and banned all based users, keeping only low effort post maXxers and grAycel larpers. Homosexual mods then invented stupid rules to piss off the remnants of our glorious past even more. And we are here.

This place used to be based in 2018 with high IQ users such as @Fontaine. Then the most cucked administration on planet earth occured and banned all based users, keeping only low effort post maXxers and grAycel larpers. Homosexual mods then invented stupid rules to piss off the remnants of our glorious past even more. And we are here.
That's bad...
And I say, wouldn't it be better to create a community (incel) but of gentlemen? And I don't mean to be gentlemen with the foids, but between us, being polite, trying to make quality content and overcoming and respecting each other. Let me explain? At least that way we would try to stop the faggots and idiot people here, because I've read that there are people who make shitty or repetitive threads. And I'm not judging them at all, just that idea I said I see as original or improved for here.

That's bad...
And I say, wouldn't it be better to create a community (incel) but of gentlemen? And I don't mean to be gentlemen with the foids, but between us, being polite, trying to make quality content and overcoming and respecting each other. Let me explain? At least that way we would try to stop the faggots and idiot people here, because I've read that there are people who make shitty or repetitive threads. And I'm not judging them at all, just that idea I said I see as original or improved for here.
Most high IQ posters were mocked and isolated by the most illiterate, even called effeminate whenever they tried to talk about elevated subjects. So they left, or where banned, because mods behave like bloodhound whenever an inglorious rumor is spread against someone, wether it is completely made up or not.

If you meant founding another forum, honestly I don't believe creating new branches will make a big change. There are a lot of incels.is lookalike alternatives that just ended up becoming the same shithole they tried to emulate.

Maybe a subforum dedicated to high effort posting would be the solution ... The main forum was supposed to be the high effort forum when the sewer was created to curb the swarming shitposting mob, but in the end, the entire place has become low effort, and the sewer is barely worse.

There's no handy solution to this problem. The incel demographic is too bottom tier of the barrel by essence, mainly caused by various forms of deprivation which sex is only one among others, so not so many people here would enjoy a space dedicated to demanding content anyway.

Most high IQ posters were mocked and isolated by the most illiterate, even called effeminate whenever they tried to talk about elevated subjects. So they left, or where banned, because mods behave like bloodhound whenever an inglorious rumor is spread against someone, wether it is completely made up or not.

If you meant founding another forum, honestly I don't believe creating new branches will make a big change. There are a lot of incels.is lookalike alternatives that just ended up becoming the same shithole they tried to emulate.

Maybe a subforum dedicated to high effort posting would be the solution ... The main forum was supposed to be the high effort forum when the sewer was created to curb the swarming shitposting mob, but in the end, the entire place has become low effort, and the sewer is barely worse.

There's no handy solution to this problem. The incel demographic is too bottom tier of the barrel by essence, mainly caused by various forms of deprivation which sex is only one among others, so not so many people here would enjoy a space dedicated to demanding content anyway.
I think that enabling a section for adults would inevitably keep the low-effort posts ouside. Having a section of the forum where only the 25+ or so can enter would at the very least be free of all those posts about "Stacy in school doesn't like me". Plus, it'd give the forum a little bit more identity, I believe.

Joined Jun 5, 2023 Posts 70

I think that enabling a section for adults would inevitably keep the low-effort posts ouside. Having a section of the forum where only the 25+ or so can enter would at the very least be free of all those posts about "Stacy in school doesn't like me". Plus, it'd give the forum a little bit more identity, I believe.
This age barrier space would be an interesting addition. You could eventually propose a vote in the dedicated section for that matter. Though I wonder how age could be verified as nobody would ever provide id documents just to post here.

This age barrier space would be an interesting addition. You could eventually propose a vote in the dedicated section for that matter. Though I wonder how age could be verified as nobody would ever provide id documents just to post here.
Then they wouldn't access it, I guess. It'd be optional.