Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW his voice sounds weird when he is screaming in horror (while being beheaded)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
this is one of the few videos where the victim screams in horror until death, but the sound is creepy

yo what the fuck fake tho that shit is fake asf there was little to no blood what so ever

yo what the fuck fake tho that shit is fake asf there was little to no blood what so ever

There's a lot of blood, I'm a volunteer at the Red Cross and I can confirm that these are correct amounts of blood.

There's a lot of blood, I'm a volunteer at the Red Cross and I can confirm that these are correct amounts of blood.
even still in these shit holes alot of these gore vids are fake hell the majority of gore videos are fake because no idiot who just killed someone is going to go on liveleak or bestgore and upload them murdering someone or wherever "they" uploaded it to unless theres something about it on the news chances are its fake

even still in these shit holes alot of these gore vids are fake hell the majority of gore videos are fake because no idiot who just killed someone is going to go on liveleak or bestgore and upload them murdering someone or wherever "they" uploaded it to unless theres something about it on the news chances are its fake
They're real. This one could possibly be fake because it's low quality but there are so many higher quality videos that would be a nightmare to fake that I don't doubt most of them are real.

The gurgling is real sounding. Should have been more though...

They're real. This one could possibly be fake because it's low quality but there are so many higher quality videos that would be a nightmare to fake that I don't doubt most of them are real.
but whos going to kill someone and upload it?

but whos going to kill someone and upload it?
The cartels in this case. Uploading and spreading the video is the entire point. They're not killing for the fuck of it but to send warnings to rivals.

There's hundreds of videos like this one or much worse. After a while it's about as exciting as watching insurance commercials.

I can only watch beheading videos of foids.

The cartels in this case. Uploading and spreading the video is the entire point. They're not killing for the fuck of it but to send warnings to rivals.

There's hundreds of videos like this one or much worse. After a while it's about as exciting as watching insurance commercials.
yeah cartel is different but not guys in military uniforms in some 3rd world shit hole

the sounds seems like underwater which is is basically when his throat is full of blood.

NOW DO THIS TO CHAD, MEXICO :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

(In Battlefield 2042)

yeah cartel is different but not guys in military uniforms in some 3rd world shit hole
Those are cartel guys in the video, probably both executioners and the victims.