Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hiroshima nagasaki blackpill in class today

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
was in class and this dumb foid was giving a presentation on body shaming. she made us do this group activity where we all went around and complimented each of the students and they all called each other handsome pretty cute blah blah blah. when it was my turn to be complimented the whole class went silent for 10 seconds straight until some fucking bitch insulted me by saying that i have skinny legs (take the legpill, srs :feelsrope:), then this other foid virtue signaled by saying that i looked kind (translation: i look like a low t beta cuck orbiter), last but not least this nt normalfag with a recessed chin sarcastically said that i was handsome and they all laughed at me :lul::lul: just lol

Ddwa

tldr; normies body shame me during a presentation on body shaming

Fucking shit. "You look kind". I'd generally go to the restroom and cry in a stall. They can't find even a single thing of your looks to be complimented. Which means your physical attributes, from head to toe, isn't good

IT won't touch this. It's ok to make fun of uglier people, if they aren't completely disfigured.

Have you smiled in process? No smile - no compliments blet :soy:

The absolute cuntery

You look kind? You got the personality on point then. Sounds like you are one haircut and shower from ascending, buddy boyo.

I mean you could probably do about that by going thERe and standing up for yourself, but you’re a low T bitch ITcel that has an anime profile pic. I don’t blame them for laughing at you, because you let them do it. Stand up for yourself like I did in high school you fucking manjina or buy a fucking skirt already

Fucking shit. "You look kind". I'd generally go to the restroom and cry in a stall. They can't find even a single thing of your looks to be complimented. Which means your physical attributes, from head to toe, isn't good
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Sorry bro but that's maybe just my imagination. I hope that's really not the case
no man it was a spot on observation tbh ive already accepted my subhumanity long ago

Fuck man fucking hypocrites they would reject us all

normies body shame me during a presentation on body shaming
OP, it is gold. Shaming for thee but not for me. All you need to know about normalfags, honestly.

I was always complimented on my clothing during these sorts of things, while everyone else was complimented on their face

Holy fucking shit
Women say one thing and do exactly the opposite

How do you look like? Are there famous figures who look similar to you?

ThERe is only one thing to do OP.

Did the professor join in and point and laugh at you too? :feelskek:

Did the professor join in and point and laugh at you too? :feelskek:
probably :lul::lul: i was staring at the floor trying not to sperg out so i couldnt tell
How do you look like? Are there famous figures who look similar to you?
i look like every other east asian ricecel nerd lol if someone looked like me he wouldnt be famous

Last edited:
There is nothing you could do there except going er. Any reactions from you would be dissmised as overreacting as they were just "joking"

make them eat gARlic

Women can body shame men all they want, no one cares.

I'm sorry OP, fuck them :feelsree: What a bunch of braindead normies.
Once something similar happened to me, we had a class about self-esteem or some shit, and each person was supposed to receive a title of being the best at something. Everyone got normal titles - you are the best at football, the best at being cute, etc. I was the only one who received "you are the best at smiling". Everyone laughed like crazy when they gave me this title, because I just never smile or change my expression (I'm autistic). Fuck them.

was in class and this dumb foid was giving a presentation on body shaming. she made us do this group activity where we all went around and complimented each of the students and they all called each other handsome pretty cute blah blah blah. when it was my turn to be complimented the whole class went silent for 10 seconds straight until some fucking bitch insulted me by saying that i have skinny legs (take the legpill, srs :feelsrope:), then this other foid virtue signaled by saying that i looked kind (translation: i look like a low t beta cuck orbiter), last but not least this nt normalfag with a recessed chin sarcastically said that i was handsome and they all laughed at me :lul::lul: just lol

View attachment 138410

tldr; normies body shame me during a presentation on body shaming
being ugly male is playing the game of life in dark souls difficulty

It is truly over if a woman says you look "kind". It means you make her ovaries dry up harsher than the Sahara desert

Saying those things during a body shaming presentation. Treating you like a 2nd class cititzen. And the worst part is they legit don't realize their hypocrisy.

Why did you even subject yourself to that bullshit? What was the name of the class?

*Insert exasperated Jackie Chan meme*

And let me guess-the fat foids were complimented how beautiful their body is and how cute they are.But when it comes to your turn they start shaming you immediately:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

You should have killed everybody in that class.

Brutal ERfuel if it's not a larp

Fucking shit. "You look kind". I'd generally go to the restroom and cry in a stall
This is pretty ironic. How can you get upset for someone basically saying that you look like a little bitch, and then shamelessly admit that you would then react by being a little bitch AKA telling other men that you would go cry in a restroom. You aren't even embarressed by it.
A better response would be to somehow get revenge on the girl. Either insult her in return, or come up with a bettER idea. Crying doesn't solve anything.

This is pretty ironic. How can you get upset for someone basically saying that you look like a little bitch, and then shamelessly admit that you would then react by being a little bitch AKA telling other men that you would go cry in a restroom. You aren't even embarressed by it.
A better response would be to somehow get revenge on the girl. Either insult her in return, or come up with a bettER idea. Crying doesn't solve anything.
There is nothing you could do there except going er. Any reactions from you would be dissmised as overreacting as they were just "joking"

had to pick an elective so i figured that i would go with psych for easy credits

It sounds like a pretty bad psych class, I got the impression that psych would be more scientific and math-oriented. Instead of reading studies and crunching data from clinical inventories, you guys are sitting around listening to hypocritical SJWs blab about "body-shaming"?
she wanted your rice cock

:(

not mine

It sounds like a pretty bad psych class, I got the impression that psych would be more scientific and math-oriented. Instead of reading studies and crunching data from clinical inventories, you guys are sitting around listening to hypocritical SJWs blab about "body-shaming"?
>psychology in 2019
>science and math-oriented

lol

You should teach those cunts some mannERs

None shall insult lord pp

Why did you even subject yourself to that bullshit? What was the name of the class?

*Insert exasperated Jackie Chan meme*
This. Jfl at going to school in 2019. I feel bad for all the yet to be incels with four more years of highschool left to do. Imagine being 14 year old you, but having to do it all over again in 2019 and not even realizing how over it is.

This is why men rope or end their lives. Men crying is judged and looked down upon. Meanwhile when women cry or something bad happen to them there are always shoulders for them to lean on. Men need to at least get accepted of expressing their emotions.

I mean realizing that you're not attractive, like at all, isn't an everyday joke or daily thing happen to your life. It doesn't make you angry initially, even mainly. It makes you sad. Cause there's no one for you to be angry to logically. It's not their fault for not being able to get wet over you. And it's not your fault for not being attractive, or at least normal looking. Doing a bettER idea is a more sensible response if you're bullied, rejected brutally, or hated. But this is not the case here. What happens here is OP getting blackpilled that there's nothing a woman can say about him in a sense of physical attractiveness