Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hindu\Vedic heaven has 1000s of virgins too. join Indian army and die in a fight.

gonzoalez

gonzoalez

Self-banned
-
Parashara Smriti 3.28-29 — "Celestial damsels seize for themselves, and take delight with the hero, whose body is wounded or cut by arrows, clubs, or maces. Thousands of celestial damsels, rush forward in a hurry towards a hero killed in battle, each proclaiming, ‘He is my lord, he is mine’.

Parashara Smriti 3.31 — "If victorious, wealth is won; if death results, beautiful women fall to his share; since this corporeal frame is liable to perish in an instant’s time, why should we be shy of meeting death on a field of battle?"

Mahabharata 12.98.46-51 --”Foremost of Apsaras, numbering by thousands, go out with great speed (for receiving the spirit of the slain hero) coveting him for their lord.” — Tr. K.M. Ganguli

Devi Bhagavatam 3.15.10-13 — ”Some warriors on being slain in the battle instantly arose in a celestial car to the heavens and was seen addressing the celestial nymph, who came already within his embrace, thus “O one of beautiful thighs. Behold! how my beautiful body is lying on the earth below!” Another warrrior thus slain got up in the heavens on a celestial car, came in possession of a celestial nymph and when he was sitting with her in the car, his former wife in the earth made herself a sati and burnt herself up in the funeral pyre, thus got a celestial body, came up to the heavens; and that chaste virtuous woman drew away perforce her own husband away from that celestial nymph.

Easy cheat: just wear Tripudra, take a bath or dance with cows

Shiva Purana, Vidyeshwara Samhita 1, 24.66-70 — ”He who wears Tripundra raises a thousand predecessors and a thousand successors in his family. In this life he will enjoy all wordly pleasures… He will assume then a divine auspicious body endowed with eight accomplishments. He will travel by a divine aerial chariot attended by celestial gods… finally reach Brahma’s region where he will sport with a hundred virgins.” —Tr. Board of Scholars, Edited by Jagdish Lal Shastri
Skanda Purana III.i.1.77 — ”If one takes the holy bath for the sake of sexual pleasure with celestial damsels in heaven, he attains the same.” —Tr. G.V. Tagare

Agni Purana 292.10-17 — ”…The Man who joins the cows in their dance of wild ecstasy, is sure to enjoy the fruits of heaven in the company of celestial dancing girls…” — Tr. Manmath Nath Dutt

I love the atmosphere of divine readings tbh