Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hindu guru went to america and american woman wanted his baby

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
dsgds_5e144ce4574e1.jpeg

What you think he is looks wise?

Once when Swami Vivekananda went to America, a woman expressed his desire to marry him. When Swami Vivekananda asked the woman for what your intention was. Then the woman's answer was that she was very fascinated with the wisdom of Swamiji and wished for such a wise child. That is why she asked Swami whether he could marry her and give her a child like her?

On this, Swamiji told the woman that since she is fascinated only by his wisdom, there is no problem. Swami Vivekananda said that "I understand your wish. It will take a long time to get married and bring a child into this world and then to know whether he is intelligent or not. There is no guarantee that this should happen. Instead, I can give you a suggestion to fulfill your wish immediately. You accept me as your child. In this way, you will become my mother and thus your desire to have a wise child like me will also be fulfilled. "

For some reason swamis ain't lustful so he didn't smash.

Last edited:
dsgds_5e144ce4574e1.jpeg

What you think he is looks wise?

Once when Swami Vivekananda went to America, a woman expressed his desire to marry him. When Swami Vivekananda asked the woman for what your intention was. Then the woman's answer was that she was very fascinated with the wisdom of Swamiji and wished for such a wise child. That is why he asked Swami whether he could marry her and give her a child like her?

On this, Swamiji told the woman that since he is fascinated only by his wisdom, there is no problem. Swami Vivekananda said that "I understand your wish. It will take a long time to get married and bring a child into this world and then to know whether he is intelligent or not. There is no guarantee that this should happen. Instead, I can give you a suggestion to fulfill your wish immediately. You accept me as your child. In this way, you will become my mother and thus your desire to have a wise child like me will also be fulfilled. "

For some reason swamis ain't lustful so he didn't smash.
I kinda look like him: just be NT oofy doofy maxxer! :cryfeels: @Transcended Trucel

I kinda look like him: just be NT oofy doofy maxxer! :cryfeels: @Transcended Trucel
fuck why can't we be cult maxxed religious wisdom moggers :feelsrope:

Time to Hindumaxx and stop eating beef

He’s not really fair skinned, he is like medium in terms of curry darkness
Looks relatively fair skinned to me considering a lot of curries can be blacker than actual niggers