Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee hii :p

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
hi, I'm a 15yr old girl, autistic and INSANELY AWKWARD :/ mostly came on here to talk abt elliot rodger bc. im never shutting up abt elliot rodger…. hes so mwuah <3 idk if this entire thing is legit or wtv but i think talkin 2 other ppl would be cool

Joined Feb 3, 2022 Posts 26,985

Fuck off whore, I'm 31 and autistic and I've been rotting for longer than you've been alive, kill yourself

Moderator hands wrote this

Heh, we’ve had two such alleged ER fan girls just today try and sign up and usERs still want to try and claim he wasn’t a Chang mentalcel. :feelsthink:

Heh, we’ve had two such alleged ER fan girls just today try and sign up and usERs still want to try and claim he wasn’t a Chang mentalcel. :feelsthink:
mods should make a hall of fame for the funniest/stupidest infiltrator join explanations

Is is true you Orangutan folk don’t talk around humans so they don’t put you to work?

IMG 20240522 171734

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The fact this is in ID

Reported for offtopic in ID

I would comment but
  • Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form
:feelstrash:

hi, I'm a 15yr old girl, autistic and INSANELY AWKWARD :/ mostly came on here to talk abt elliot rodger bc. im never shutting up abt elliot rodger…. hes so mwuah <3 idk if this entire thing is legit or wtv but i think talkin 2 other ppl would be cool
ok

We were Elliot Rodgers and shits

let her slide in my dms

rodgers was the ultimate mentalcel but then women willo obess over any killer ths over a 5

rodgers was the ultimate mentalcel but then women willo obess over any killer ths over a 5
Hapa, 5 7, non nt. Not mentalcel

Send n00ds ecks dee XD

Nigger keep deleting my posts nigga lil bro u dont know who ur fucking with lil bitch ass lil nigga i prolly knock u tf out lil sissy faggot

Fat link it's because of his personality silly!

@elliotrodgerlover44

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back