Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel @BROLY

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
@Broly

I'm going to repost something I wrote here about two years ago when someone asked a similar question (time sure flies). Idk what country you're in but this mostly applies everywhere. Your vodka red-bull idea is theoretically pretty good. The first month is make or break socially and will dictate the next couple years. You need to go to everything (parties, orientation events, etc.) and talk to everyone. The key at first is to be high visibility.

Literally the most useful part of college in 2022 is the social connections you make ( "networking" is basically just being popular/well-known and having a lot of friends). Anyways, see below. It's long but worth it. Good luck.

Most people here are retarded, mentalcels, or will troll you, so be careful. Many are also in high school and don't know what they're talking about. I'll try to give you the advice I would have wanted and it's actually good. This issue is tough because for normies it's all intuitive and autists don't get it so you need someone who's seen both sides. I'm responding seriously here on this garbage forum so please take this to heart, I see myself in this post. Lmk if you have questions. I know you don't have much experience bc American kids do smoke cigs (and vape) at parties when they're drunk then just vape the rest of the time. It's gross but so is party lifestyle tbh. The residence hall floor below mine freshman year is known for degenerecy and upperclassmen RA's take bets on how long it will take for the freshman there to break out the coke in the common room. My year it was 3 days after move-in.

First, the first 2 months are literally make or break (especially first few weeks), like everyone says. Normies intuitively know this, but anyone who is asking this likely doesn't have a ton of social experience (that was me in the past). Your goal in the first few weeks isn't to make lifelong friends or anything, it's just to meet as many people as possible. You want to be a guy who many people know or at least recognize. If you can do this, then you build up social momentum which is what you need and why things get way harder later. Imagine this: you sit down next to a guy in your first class before the lecture starts and find out he's a freshman too and make small talk (how are you, what's your name, where are you from etc.) and afterwards ask to grab his number (no homo) -- in a cool way in case you hear about any social events going down or have questions about class (depending on how well you vibe). Later, you're standing in a long line in the dining center and talk with the chick standing behind you (e.g. "this line's taking forever, I didn't pay for this" etc.) for 2 min. Repeat this over and over your entire first week. That's what you need to do. Even if you don't want to join a frat or be a chad, you must talk to as many people as possible, say literally anything. Being known is better than not.

Now imagine it's the end of the week and you're heading out with some people in your residence hall who seem cool. Maybe you text your dude from class to see where he's headed out. You go pregame then later end up at a party and see the dude from class. You go up and make small talk (how was your week etc.) so you don't have to stand alone. Then you notice the chick from the line, you approach and say hi to her and ask her to introduce you to her friend (she'll definitely be with a friend). That's +1 people you've met, then you keep the conversation going for 3 minutes before some other guy comes up. You introduce yourself to him them dip out back to your original group. +1 more person. Repeat. I'm laying this out like a story so you can understand with actual examples how this all works. This may seem too perfect or made up to you, but I promise you this is literally how it all happens. The difference is chad would bang the chick and later her friend. All women and cool guys will naturally experience the first weeks like this -- constantly making flimsy connections then using them to meet more people, some of whom they build real friendships with. If dudes see you approach a girl like that at a party, they'll think you have huge balls and respect you but the truth is you already kind of knew her (so it's not really weird). Girls will notice you talking to a girl and respect you more, so you have an easier time talking to them. Being able to approach like this seems simple but immediately puts you ahead of at least 50% of guys.

Also, like other posters said, prepare to be mogged. You're in the U.S. it seems and since you mentioned frats I'm assuming your going to a bigger school, possibly a state one. The competition will be high. A lot of guys were the top ones in there high schools and many older guys in frats are on juice (steroids). You can join a frat, but the lower level ones are considered lame and it might not be worth it (or maybe it is, nothing wrong with having a cool group of guy friends, just don't expect the stereotypical frat life). Be honest with yourself, if you're not really about the party lifestyle or can't fake it for a few months, it's not worth it -- find another niche but use my same advice.

I'll end this effortpost here, hopefully someone reads this, but the last thing is don't buy in to the blackpill stuff while you're there. Yeah looks matter, all this stuff is real, but not in the way you think. I'm not coping when I say that there are shortish, ugly guys in top frats. Usually they're charismamaxxed or have something really special about them but it can be done. The name of the game here is status. Looks help chad get status effortlessly, but if you're more proactive than other kids, you can build status just by knowing people then it snowballs.

Also read everything by Chris (Good Looking Loser) about college. He was a PUA-type from like a decade ago but the difference was he was a chad mentalcel so he still had success. Here's one of his posts, he has a series: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/misconceptions-about-college-part-2 . This is gold man. Good luck.

@Broly

I'm going to repost something I wrote here about two years ago when someone asked a similar question (time sure flies). Idk what country you're in but this mostly applies everywhere. Your vodka red-bull idea is theoretically pretty good. The first month is make or break socially and will dictate the next couple years. You need to go to everything (parties, orientation events, etc.) and talk to everyone. The key at first is to be high visibility.

Literally the most useful part of college in 2022 is the social connections you make ( "networking" is basically just being popular/well-known and having a lot of friends). Anyways, see below. It's long but worth it. Good luck.

Most people here are retarded, mentalcels, or will troll you, so be careful. Many are also in high school and don't know what they're talking about. I'll try to give you the advice I would have wanted and it's actually good. This issue is tough because for normies it's all intuitive and autists don't get it so you need someone who's seen both sides. I'm responding seriously here on this garbage forum so please take this to heart, I see myself in this post. Lmk if you have questions. I know you don't have much experience bc American kids do smoke cigs (and vape) at parties when they're drunk then just vape the rest of the time. It's gross but so is party lifestyle tbh. The residence hall floor below mine freshman year is known for degenerecy and upperclassmen RA's take bets on how long it will take for the freshman there to break out the coke in the common room. My year it was 3 days after move-in.

First, the first 2 months are literally make or break (especially first few weeks), like everyone says. Normies intuitively know this, but anyone who is asking this likely doesn't have a ton of social experience (that was me in the past). Your goal in the first few weeks isn't to make lifelong friends or anything, it's just to meet as many people as possible. You want to be a guy who many people know or at least recognize. If you can do this, then you build up social momentum which is what you need and why things get way harder later. Imagine this: you sit down next to a guy in your first class before the lecture starts and find out he's a freshman too and make small talk (how are you, what's your name, where are you from etc.) and afterwards ask to grab his number (no homo) -- in a cool way in case you hear about any social events going down or have questions about class (depending on how well you vibe). Later, you're standing in a long line in the dining center and talk with the chick standing behind you (e.g. "this line's taking forever, I didn't pay for this" etc.) for 2 min. Repeat this over and over your entire first week. That's what you need to do. Even if you don't want to join a frat or be a chad, you must talk to as many people as possible, say literally anything. Being known is better than not.

Now imagine it's the end of the week and you're heading out with some people in your residence hall who seem cool. Maybe you text your dude from class to see where he's headed out. You go pregame then later end up at a party and see the dude from class. You go up and make small talk (how was your week etc.) so you don't have to stand alone. Then you notice the chick from the line, you approach and say hi to her and ask her to introduce you to her friend (she'll definitely be with a friend). That's +1 people you've met, then you keep the conversation going for 3 minutes before some other guy comes up. You introduce yourself to him them dip out back to your original group. +1 more person. Repeat. I'm laying this out like a story so you can understand with actual examples how this all works. This may seem too perfect or made up to you, but I promise you this is literally how it all happens. The difference is chad would bang the chick and later her friend. All women and cool guys will naturally experience the first weeks like this -- constantly making flimsy connections then using them to meet more people, some of whom they build real friendships with. If dudes see you approach a girl like that at a party, they'll think you have huge balls and respect you but the truth is you already kind of knew her (so it's not really weird). Girls will notice you talking to a girl and respect you more, so you have an easier time talking to them. Being able to approach like this seems simple but immediately puts you ahead of at least 50% of guys.

Also, like other posters said, prepare to be mogged. You're in the U.S. it seems and since you mentioned frats I'm assuming your going to a bigger school, possibly a state one. The competition will be high. A lot of guys were the top ones in there high schools and many older guys in frats are on juice (steroids). You can join a frat, but the lower level ones are considered lame and it might not be worth it (or maybe it is, nothing wrong with having a cool group of guy friends, just don't expect the stereotypical frat life). Be honest with yourself, if you're not really about the party lifestyle or can't fake it for a few months, it's not worth it -- find another niche but use my same advice.

I'll end this effortpost here, hopefully someone reads this, but the last thing is don't buy in to the blackpill stuff while you're there. Yeah looks matter, all this stuff is real, but not in the way you think. I'm not coping when I say that there are shortish, ugly guys in top frats. Usually they're charismamaxxed or have something really special about them but it can be done. The name of the game here is status. Looks help chad get status effortlessly, but if you're more proactive than other kids, you can build status just by knowing people then it snowballs.

Also read everything by Chris (Good Looking Loser) about college. He was a PUA-type from like a decade ago but the difference was he was a chad mentalcel so he still had success. Here's one of his posts, he has a series: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/misconceptions-about-college-part-2 . This is gold man. Good luck.

TLDR
Can't you just write your faggot friend a pm?

Faggots always need attention and shove their faggot relationships down of our throats.

TLDR
Can't you just write your faggot friend a pm?

Faggots always need attention and shove their faggot relationships down of our throats.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

always interesting to see how normie stuff works:feelswhere: things like this are never obvious to mentalcels, we really don't know how life works :feelsohgod:

i had a friend in uni who extrovertmaxxed during his first year and it's as u said. cant be sure it's worth it if ur not a genuine extrovert and NT tho since you'll likely just clown urself and there's a difference between genuine charisma and a jester.
this, I tried to extrovertmaxx but I am not NT and not extrovert. what happens is then you know a lot of people who you have to say hi to and chat up, which is really fatiguing. some days you just don't have it in you to fake it and want to be left absolutely alone :feelsUgh:also if you are non NT you will eventually slip up and expose it, then these normies will tell others and all of a sudden you're "that weird guy" :reeeeee:

tbh. Imagine writing a post-highschool survival guide for a humblebragging fakecel.
this:feelsseriously:

@Broly

interesting guide

Good on you looking out for the young ones.

@Broly where the fuck is this gay?