Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Highschoolcels and Collegecels GTFIH

fadedyearly212

fadedyearly212

5’5
-
Prepare for full on Jewish psychological warfare on incels when school opens back up. If you are in highschool or college, the bluepillers are coming there to force-feed you bluepills and weed out sub-8 males so they can later be sent to reeducation camps.

Get ready for education camps to teach incels to not be toxic.
4jg15b0u1nz01

I have online classes until fall of 2021. covid is lifefuel

there's pros and cons.
normalshitters finally getting the rope, covering your face is mandatory, free excuse to stay home and NEET, gibsmedats stimulus package, this is paradise regained for me. this heaven will always be ours, i hope it lasts for an eternity

They always put down “incel” as some cohesive large scale influential group, like isis or al quaeda. I dont know where they get this idea. Just 5 minutes on this one forum alone and you will see a bunch of shitposts and people arguing, with maybe barely over a hundred active users. “Incels” have no influence in politics, media, or the public at large. I just wish I could go inside the normie’s head and see how they come up with these ideas

Good thing I'm done with all that

normalshitters finally getting the rope, covering your face is mandatory, free excuse to stay home and NEET, gibsmedats stimulus package, this is paradise regained for me. this heaven will always be ours, i hope it lasts for an eternity