Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Highest IQ Redditor accidentally proves the blackpill

Incedel

Incedel

Femicide Enjoyer
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1213o2t/my_relationship_literally_disproves_all_of_incel/

I usually hate making IT post but this really is JFL worthy. Redditors talking about how their relationship disproves inkwells:soy: when its literally a story about a degenerate zoomer being in 'relationship' with a (((asexual))) (note::chad:CHAD only) foid who admits he is ugly and doesn't want to have sex with him. I am sure she gets all the other benefits of dating a man like paying for her meals, but she has no qualms about being in a relationship with a LTN who isn't (((asexual))) and not putting out at all. This is literally blackpill fuel:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Alternative title: how to betabuxx a man and leech off of all his resources while not even having to commit to a marriage. :lul:

lternative title: how to betabuxx a man and leech off of all his resources while not even having to commit to a marriage.
Fucking Brootal mang

Imagine if she wasn't ''assexual''! :lul:

She felt the need to mention his race lol

dude is literally her gay bestie. this is standard zoomer relationship

She felt the need to mention his race lol

dude is literally her gay bestie. this is standard zoomer relationship
The generation that will eventually destroy the world because of how mentally unstable it is

Alternative title: how to betabuxx a man and leech off of all his resources while not even having to commit to a marriage. :lul:

I’m sure he totally is fine with that and wouldn’t rather have sex lmao

This is brutal jfl, maybe they are in an open relationship.

mulatto manlet that gives all of the attention and gets none of the sex:feelskek:

Tell me you have a betabuxx without telling me you have a betabuxx

jfl all these people have been mind broken by jewish propaganda

The stupidity on this one is insane

This is brutal jfl, maybe they are in an open relationship.
A relationship open to only Chad
mulatto manlet that gives all of the attention and gets none of the sex:feelskek:
This is the fate of all the descendants of american non-chads, miscegenation will turn all men into mixed soy or mystery meat chad with no inbetween
Tell me you have a betabuxx without telling me you have a betabuxx
Betabuxxers probably get pity sex at least once in there life time, zoomercel here is literally getting none

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1213o2t/my_relationship_literally_disproves_all_of_incel/

I usually hate making IT post but this really is JFL worthy. Redditors talking about how their relationship disproves inkwells:soy: when its literally a story about a degenerate zoomer being in 'relationship' with a (((asexual))) (note::chad:CHAD only) foid who admits he is ugly and doesn't want to have sex with him. I am sure she gets all the other benefits of dating a man like paying for her meals, but she has no qualms about being in a relationship with a LTN who isn't (((asexual))) and not putting out at all. This is literally blackpill fuel:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

larp

Betabuxxers probably get pity sex at least once in there life time, zoomercel here is literally getting none
And it's absolutely not worth it. The woman isn't giving 100% and you pay with your dignity

And it's absolutely not worth it. The woman isn't giving 100% and you pay with your dignity
"Everybody talks about what zero pussy does to a motherfucker, but nobody ask what pussy does to a mother fucker"

Simps will ruin their lives over pussy, dignity is the first thing the give away, if they had it at all

"Everybody talks about what zero pussy does to a motherfucker, but nobody ask what pussy does to a mother fucker"

Simps will ruin their lives over pussy, dignity is the first thing the give away, if they had it at all
ngl pretty based quote, i am stealing it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back