Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Highest iq poster on this site?

Highest iq poster

• Mainländer

• LiterallyASoyboy

• BlkPillPres

• Jerrycan dan

• Napoleon de Geso

• turbocuckcel_7000

• mylifeistrash

• other option (make suggestions)

• Eugenicist

• TheWitchKing

Results are only viewable after voting.
myself. is that even a question?

I think its a good thing because it would remove a huge aspect of inceldom, being race mogged, an insurmountable wall that cannot be circumvented, so long as there are distinct extremely distinct "races" with very distinct traits that can be compared against eachother, there will be a large "filter" for women to use to exclude ridiculously large portions of men from the dating pool, for example the group who is impacted the most by racemogging - ASIAN MEN, no group of men is fucked up by this shit for, there women have no allegiance to them because in comparison to white men, they will always fall short in basically everything - Face, Height, Penis, Social Status, Etc

Racial differences are a death sentence to the "dating power" of an asian man, especially in the penis department
The only thing that will actually change is the race colour and some facial features. You have to realize that the disappearance of race doesn't solve anything, it makes other forms of discrimination (such as heightism) intensify even more. It's best if forms of discrimination are spread out more evenly, so NO, I don't want every woman in the world to get BLACKED.
@Ethnic Natsoc

The only thing that will actually change is the race colour and some facial features. You have to realize that the disappearance of race doesn't solve anything, it makes other forms of discrimination (such as heightism) intensify even more. It's best if forms of discrimination are spread out more evenly, so NO, I don't want every woman in the world to get BLACKED.
@Ethnic Natsoc
High IQ. Anyone supporting mass-scaled racemixing is a fucking retard. South-America has a huge race-mixed population and they've got lots of incels. Racemixing generally just makes people uglier.