Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[High T] Would you call out cucks and foids IRL

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’m thinking of starting to do this at college but the chance of getting ganged on is real. I’m very smart mouthed so I think of stuff on the fly and if a foid looks at me the wrong way I’ve already got something to say

Same generally I voice my opinions freely as an MRA it's fine if you don't bring incel specific topics

I want to moneymaxx so no, some foid/cuck is probably going to write some post and send it to a local newspaper, after that your careermaxxing chances are slim

Same generally I voice my opinions freely as an MRA it's fine if you don't bring incel specific topics
Yeah no I’m not going to sperg out I just aim to fuck up their whole day

Yeah no I’m not going to sperg out I just aim to fuck up their whole day
Then just throw random insults lol it's fine if u are defending yourself but don't attack random people if u don't want to get kicked out of college

Not worth it since they wouldn't care about what I said, but sure. I don't care anymore really. I also avoid people as much as possible, but if I didn't I might consider it.

3b9f18827c26ece19c6aaa78cb0769fb

Being open about being an MRA is pretty brave of you.

Although maybe a lot of people have forgotten what an MRA even means or signifies so that wouldn't be the first thing you are accused of if someone wanted to criticize you.

Too high inhibition honestly

Being open about being an MRA is pretty brave of you.

Although maybe a lot of people have forgotten what an MRA even means or signifies so that wouldn't be the first thing you are accused of if someone wanted to criticize you.
Yeah people call me sexist sometimes when I give my opinion but they don't stop wanting to talk to me / be my friend (I only have male friends)

I don't bother with normies, not worth :feelsthink: