Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High T trait: it was hard for you to focus on academics because you were constantly thinking about fucking foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
This was me in grade school and college. I somehow willed my way through with decent grades, but I didn't achieve my full academic potential because I was constantly thinking about fucking foids. This interfered with my studying and paying attention in class. I'm convinced that if you're able to give your full attention to academics, you're either a foid or a low T faggot.

This was me in grade school and college. I somehow willed my way through with decent grades, but I didn't achieve my full academic potential because I was constantly thinking about fucking foids. This interfered with my studying and paying attention in class. I'm convinced that if you're able to give your full attention to academics, you're either a foid or a low T faggot.
Back in HS I wanted to fuck more than any of those faggots there

That’s such cucked simp behavior you’re a faggot

I'm convinced that if you're able to give your full attention to academics, you're either a foid or a low T faggot.
Im convinced your a worthless glownigger, please tell you and your squad to kill themselves

got mediocre grades without caring too much. i'm low T tho so was instead drifting off thinking of vidya Lol

I got #1 in school

Not me, I was just stupid, I wasn't much of coomer when talking to girls, I was a bit harsh to them, in hindsight I should of tried but one of them was a feminist

I was earning as much as 500$/hr when my fellow HS chimps started college. Extended learning is only good for specialized skills. Living beach life back then while they attended skool doing Pizza Hut jobs and partying.

Now they have fat wife with hairy chin pumping out rug rats.

Inceldom not bad with a mattress of money.

259F2FC3 095C 4481 8692 810450DE90A8

Last edited:
I was earning as much as 500$/hr when my fellow HS chimps started college. Extended learning is only good for specialized skills. Living beach life back then while they attended skool doing Pizza Hut jobs and partying.

Inceldom not bad with mattress of money.

View attachment 502378
its over for me

Einstein was a high t coomer chad but he started only sleeping 4 hours a night which must've lowered his t levels quite a bit allowing him to focus.

Inceldom not bad with a mattress of money.

View attachment 502378
Now tell us how or fuck off faggot

got mediocre grades without caring too much. i'm low T tho so was instead drifting off thinking of vidya Lol
This lol. Quite the incel trait but I always remember eagerly anticipating my after-school vidya sessions. Crazy how fun games could be at one point.

Back in HS I was an everyday coomercel :fuk:

Definitely one of the biggest causes of my academic underachievement and general misery

Yep. 100% relate to that. In my case, I completely fucked up my academics and failed everything badly despite being really smart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back