Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High School Teacher Arrested After Being Caught having ‘Relentless Rounds’ of Car Sex With her Student

She cute tho

She isnt that hot but in a situation like that she gets increased hotness due to being your teacher.

Kid was probably chad though

18? Must be one of those "Can't have sex if you're in a position of power" laws. They do this a lot with teachers.

If you're good looking, women will throw themselves at you, even with the risk of being arrested.

What a bizarre reality where having fun is punishable by the law.

This law exists because other people are jealous that she loves this Chad the most.

She got caught and it hurts people's emotions, so now she must be punished for making people jealous.

The mom snitched why? You should be glad your son is a Chad. I'm struggling to think of why she's such a bitch. Your son is 18, she's only 8 years older. Now her life is ruined over something dumb.

The crime is that she’s not doing it with me.

This law exists because other people are jealous that she loves this Chad the most.

She got caught and it hurts people's emotions, so now she must be punished for making people jealous.

The mom snitched why? You should be glad your son is a Chad. I'm struggling to think of why she's such a bitch. Your son is 18, she's only 8 years older. Now her life is ruined over something dumb.
His mom probably racist
18? Must be one of those "Can't have sex if you're in a position of power" laws. They do this a lot with teachers.
Yeah

Fucking skank whore. These are the whores raising our generation.

Of course they will get nothing, but if it was a male teacher all hell went lose, feminist and "cuckcervitives" a like, will call for his blood.

Stop being a simp and a cuck.

Of course they will get nothing, but if it was a male teacher all hell went lose, feminist and "cuckcervitives" a like, will call for his blood.
:yes:now it'll just be a few coping inkwells in denial and betabux deluxe who call her out. Pretending as if the world is fair while they do so.

:yes:now it'll just be a few coping inkwells in denial and betabux deluxe who call her out. Pretending as if the world is fair while they do so.
The only exception if it was a CHAD teacher, then all w0men maybe would have been angry at him but in comments they will write daddy fantasies.

The only exception if it was a CHAD teacher, then all w0men maybe would have been angry at him but in comments they will write daddy fantasies.
Oh, no. They'd defend him. I remember a video of a Chad trying to meet up with nine year olds and women in the comments defended him.

Oh, no. They'd defend him. I remember a video of a Chad trying to meet up with nine year olds and women in the comments defended him.
You cannot lose as a chad, chads have to work very hard to lose in this life.

While a chadlite and below has very few chances not speaking about Incels or truecels that have none lololol

You cannot lose as a chad, chads have to work very hard to lose in this life.

While a chadlite and below has very few chances not speaking about Incels or truecels that have none lololol
Chad lite has plenty of changes. It's just normies who have to grind their butts off for half of best chad as. The only opportunities truecels have is acting as jesters to normies for their entertainment.

I'm only concerned with the stupid law here. We should be able to fuck our teachers. It happens anyways.
It's only Chad fucking teachers. You'd never have the opportunity anyway. If they're gonna punish male teachers it's only fair they punish female teachers.

They can never resist Chad. Remember this if you ever ascend

It's only Chad fucking teachers. You'd never have the opportunity anyway. If they're gonna punish male teachers it's only fair they punish female teachers.
They shouldn't punish male or female for this. I know I wouldn't get a chance but honestly whatever. If we're gonna go this route, I'm tired of being a human. I don't like life in general. It's more than just about sex. I want to become a cyborg already. I hate life. But this bullshit where we ruin people's lives for having sex is exactly the reason why life sucks.

They shouldn't punish male or female for this.
I agree, equal punishments across the board, That way no one feels like they can get away with it.

FUCKING CUNT SHE SHOULD BE TORTURD AND RAPED OVER AND OVER UNTIL MENTAL BREAK DOWN BY ME AND A FEW TRUCELS (in mein kraft) FUCKING PEDO BITCH

I agree, equal punishments across the board, That way no one feels like they can get away with it.
It's a lost game from the start. Blowjobs from teen students in the classroom would be sick as fuck, but then people would get jealous. So instead we gotta live an artificial life filled with lies.

Just think about it. We're constantly suppressing the truth so that we can get along. None of this would ever be ok if we all demanded for our needs to be met.

In order for society to function, a lot of people need to be enslaved and not have any of their needs met for long periods of time. There's no getting around how much life sucks. It'll always be this way until we ascend with transhumanism. Life sucks. It always will because I wasn't born a good looking guy, or into a rich family, nor do I have both of these things to ensure life sucks way less.

I don't even have a high libido to be honest. It's not sex that I want anymore. I just want to stop suffering for no reward. I want to stop being poor. Everything sucks in my life. it really sucks. I really don't think a girlfriend would help. Not anymore. I'm too old, wise and experienced now. I've been abandoned by society until my age which is nearing 30, at this point it's all too late. I've lost. I'm just waiting to die.

It's a lost game from the start. Blowjobs from teen students in the classroom would be sick as fuck, but then people would get jealous. So instead we gotta live an artificial life filled with lies.

Just think about it. We're constantly suppressing the truth so that we can get along. None of this would ever be ok if we all demanded for our needs to be met.

In order for society to function, a lot of people need to be enslaved and not have any of their needs met for long periods of time. There's no getting around how much life sucks. It'll always be this way until we ascend with transhumanism. Life sucks. It always will because I wasn't born a good looking guy, or into a rich family, nor do I have both of these things to ensure life sucks way less.

I don't even have a high libido to be honest. It's not sex that I want anymore. I just want to stop suffering for no reward. I want to stop being poor. Everything sucks in my life. it really sucks. I really don't think a girlfriend would help. Not anymore. I'm too old, wise and experienced now. I've been abandoned by society until my age which is nearing 30, at this point it's all too late. I've lost. I'm just waiting to die.
Took the words right out of my mouth to be honest. Just turned 30 a few weeks ago but it sunk in just how over it was long before that. The last birthday I had that involved anyone outside my family was when I was turning 18, some shitty surprise "party" at a Chinese all you can eat buffet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back