Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arizona teacher arrested for having sex with 13-year-old

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
I can't wrap my mind around this. A 13-year-old boy had sex multiple times with his teacher in Arizona. Teacher got arrested and sentenced for nearly three months in jail.

First of all, the teacher had a husband, whom protected her once she got caught. That's the worst part of this story, the cuck husband protected her cheating wife.

What infuriates me though is the fact that she was arrested for such a nonsense act. Having consensual sex with a 13-year-old is okay. And people are calling her a monster? That doesn't make any sense.

God forbid if the genders were swapped and the teacher was a man while the student was a girl. He would spend his life in prison. But at the same time I feel sorry for the woman. Teenagers are not children and she is not a pedophile for having sex with a teenage boy.

"He's just a child. It was child molestation."

No, it wasn't. Stop the hysteria.

View: https://youtu.be/k2xZlng0f34

she should get the death sentence for child rape.

Why are these pedofoids always hot while pedomen unless they're celebrities usually look like shit?

Would you want your 13 year old son to sleep with his teacher?

she should get the death sentence for child rape.
For real? Do you really believe a 13-year-old teenage boy is a child? He already hit puberty at that point and could understand what was going on. I don't think that woman did something wrong.

Im glad to see foids be punished. Even if it is smaller

I'd have liked to fuck her when I was 13.

I'd have liked to fuck her when I was 13.
Every boy's wet dream. I don't get why people are so mad about this. If he were a child, it'd be wrong, but no he's a fucking teenage boy who just hit puberty and probably faps 9 times a day. He's no longer a child and I'm mad the teacher got arrested (even if she is a femoid), because I know if the genders were swapped society would crucify the man.

I can understand 15-16 but this is straight up pedophilia. Maybe the 13 year old looked like a chad

I can understand 15-16 but this is straight up pedophilia. Maybe the 13 year old looked like a chad
Childhood is from birth to 12.
Teenagehood is from 13 to 19.
According to most definitions anyway.

So the teacher is not a pedophile.
Pedophilia is sexual attraction to children.
Teenagers are not children, especially girls (who mature faster than boys).

That is not the question here. You are not thinking as a parent.
Almost any 13 year old boy would love to fuck the teacher if she was hot. Lots of boys start having sex at 13. Id be happy for him

Would you want your 13 year old son to sleep with his teacher?
He would be a living God to me if he nabs something like in the OP :society:

If it was consensual sex, I wouldn't mind.
Would you want your 13 year old daughter to get her male teacher to pound her and give her a nice orgasm?

Almost any 13 year old boy would love to fuck the teacher if she was hot.
Again, whether you as a child or your son would love this prospect is not the question here. You are still putting yourself in the shows of an immature 13 year old boy. Not his parent.
Lots of boys start having sex at 13.
Is that really a good thing? Or something to be proud of?
because I know if the genders were swapped society would crucify the man.
And rightfully so. The only concern here is that women are let off easy for such actions.

Again, whether you as a child or your son would love this prospect is not the question here. You are still putting yourself in the shows of an immature 13 year old boy. Not his parent.

Is that really a good thing? Or something to be proud of?

And rightfully so. The only concern here is that women are let off easy for such actions.
If it’s enjoyable and feels really good and something worth bragging to your friends about, what’s wrong with it?

I didn’t get to fuck my hot young teacher when I was 15. They can both burn in hell :reeeeee:

If it’s enjoyable and feels really good and something worth bragging to your friends about, what’s wrong with it?
Still thinking like a 13 year old kid

Would you want your 13 year old daughter to get her male teacher to pound her and give her a nice orgasm?
I would be very sensitive towards that but not because of her age; it's because she's my daughter. But as I said, teenagers are not children and in that hypothetical situation the teacher would not be a sex offender if it was consensual. Get lost, agecuck.

Still thinking like a 13 year old kid
How? Im speaking from the perspective of a parent and 13 year old and i explained why it would be a really cool thing to get laid by the teacher as a 13 year old

I would be very sensitive towards that but not because of her age; it's because she's my daughter. But as I said, teenagers are not children and in that hypothetical situation the teacher would not be a sex offender if it was consensual. Get lost, agecuck.
actually, i was merely wanting to see if you were gonna apply double standards, in terms of the law, but it seems you didn't. so fair enough

How would it bad from the perspective of a parent?
Imagine sending your son to school to get an education. Only to find that behind your back and without your knowledge, his math teacher, who was supposed to teach him algebra, is taking advantage of him sexually to satisfy her own deviant urges. What if he doesn't want to do it and was forced/coerced into it. What if she's forcing him to lick her asshole. What if he gets STDs. What if he gets her pregnent.And even outside these concerns you did not send your son to school to be molested by a bunch of adults . Why would you be ok with that?

Ok. Think about it like this. What if the teacher diddling your kid was a male fag

What infuriates me though is the fact that she was arrested for such a nonsense act.
she should be stoned. keep cucking greycel

For real? Do you really believe a 13-year-old teenage boy is a child? He already hit puberty at that point and could understand what was going on. I don't think that woman did something wrong.
I think she should be killed for sex out of marriage and pedophilia at the same time.

Imagine sending your son to school to get an education. Only to find that behind your back and without your knowledge, his math teacher, who was supposed to teach him algebra, is taking advantage of him sexually to satisfy her own deviant urges. What if he doesn't want to do it and was forced/coerced into it. What if she's forcing him to lick her asshole. What if he gets STDs. What if he gets her pregnent.And even outside these concerns you did not send your son to school to be molested by a bunch of adults . Why would you be ok with that?

Ok. Think about it like this. What if the teacher diddling your kid was a male fag
Well thirteenth year old boys are thinking about sex all the time and you wouldn’t care if he was having sex with a teenage girl. I just don’t see how it would cause any harm to him compared to having sex with a girl his age as long as he wants and enjoys it

13 is borderline, particularly for a male.

That being said, it doesn't really matter. The main issue here is femoids screaming about underage females, so yes this is an overreaction. I don't believe this causes any damage to the 13 year old male. All it will likely do is boost his confidence with females in the future.

If I did this I would have been sentenced to 30 years not 3 months jfl

Well thirteenth year old boys are thinking about sex all the time
Irrelevant
you wouldn’t care if he was having sex with a teenage girl.
Not necessarily. But even if that was the case there is still a recognisable the difference between your son breaking discretion with some girl vs his literal math teacher fucking him and what that implies. And I've mentioned the damage it could lead to. Terror and disgust is the justifiable reaction for any concerned parent.

Personal opinion, I would've broken the bitch who did this to my boy. There are certain lines you don't cross. If this happened where I live, parents would've thrashed the school.

Its so obvious that most guys in this thread cannot think beyond their dicks

Since men are so harshly punished for going after JB’s, the same principle should apply to roasties going after mini-chads:feelsokman: Ideally age of consent should be abolished though, all that matters is whether the femoid has bled or not!

Last edited:
Don't be surprised if nothing happens to her

I wonder if my wife would stand by me and still love me if I was fucking a 13yo female student?

Somehow I doubt it
I like Arizona ice tea...

Last edited:
I love the way even on normie sites the comments are full of "lucky kid" and "where were teachers like her when I was 13?" Comments.

Ugly and/or ignorant bitches need to be exposed to :blackpill:

Since men are so harshly punished for going after JB’s, the same principle should apply to roasties going after mini-chads:feelsokman: Ideally age of consent should be abolished though, all that matters is whether the femoid has bled or not!

:feelsthink:

Masculinitycopers on suicide watch

How do you know?
It doesn't take a genius to realise that 13 year old guys are usually babyfaced and not attractive, foids want chads/chadlites in their late teens and early 20s, not some middle schooler