Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arizona teacher arrested for having sex with 13-year-old

It doesn't take a genius to realise that 13 year old guys are usually babyfaced and not attractive, foids want chads/chadlites in their late teens and early 20s, not some middle schooler
Okay, but you're going about it backwards: you're assuming the foid wouldn't be attracted to someone who looked like a 13 year old so it must have been someone who looked older and more masculine. I question that assumption. If the foid wanted someone who looked like an 18 year old, she could have found any number of 18 year olds and fucked them legally and no one would have cared.
Instead I think she wanted someone who looked like a 13 year old because that's what she's into because masculinity isn't universally attractive to foids and those who think it is are masculinitycopers (now on suicide watch).

Last edited:
Instead I think she wanted someone who looked like a 13 year old because that's what she's into because masculinity isn't universally attractive to foids and those who think it is are masculinitycopers (now on suicide watch).
Biggest bluepill I have ever seen. All foids are attracted to the same thing, tall masculine chad, not a puny 13 year old, awalt

Biggest bluepill I have ever seen. All foids are attracted to the same thing, tall masculine chad, not a puny 13 year old, awalt

Yeah they probably just get aroused by the thought that "wow, he's this big already at this age, what a Chad."

damn nigga i can see why he did it :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Explain why she didn't go for a tall masculine Chad then but a puny 13 year old?

she should get the death sentence for child rape.
no:feelsUgh:.
They do worse to men. They let them live and they destroy everything they ever had.
But of course society wouldn’t do this to women:cryfeels:

Explain why she didn't go for a tall masculine Chad then but a puny 13 year old?
Outlier and he looked older

Just like there are outlier men who prefer 43 year old hags over 13 year old girls

Lucky kid. Obviously a Chad from day 1.

he looked older
Ok, but pretty much all 18 year olds look older than a 13 year old plus they're legal to have sex with. Why him?

Find me a photo of one 13 year old who you think looks masculine and attractive to adult women. Chances are you won't be able to, which proves that a lot of women (teachers who get caught are just the tip of the iceberg) are attracted to kids despite them not being masculine.

Which would make this statement
W R O N G

Masculinity is cope. Foids love pretty faces, not masculinity.

W R O N G

Masculinity is cope. Foids love pretty faces, not masculinity.
holy shit what am i reading, joined nov 7 2017 and still bluepilled

saying "masculinity is cope" is just like saying looks dont matter

do foids like babyfaced guys such as me? no, they like masculine looking guys

holy shit what am i reading, joined nov 7 2017 and still bluepilled

saying "masculinity is cope" is just like saying looks dont matter

do foids like babyfaced guys such as me? no, they like masculine looking guys
Asa

Where the fuck was this bitch when I was 13?

Why couldn’t that have been me? WHY?? life is so unfair

literally nothing wrong with this JFL @ her going to jail

I get we wanna do the both sides argument but it's just not the same. If I could get to have sex with a grown woman at 13 I'd probably be the happiest 13 year old out there
It's women that wanna brainwash men into thinking sex at a young age is bad

Why didn't I have a hot female teacher to molest me when I was a horny teen? :feelsrope:

Three months? She is lucky to get off so easy. Foid privilege. Obviously I am not an agecuck so I don't believe she should be punished, but we all know that if the sexes were reversed the guy would probably get three YEARS minimum, probably more.
Man that's why I don't wanna live in America

I wanna live in a country where pedophilia was acceptable
13 is not pedophilia.
But if you want to live in a country where actual pedophilia is acceptable you're gonna have to go to an Allahmode nation.
Explain kpop.

Last edited:
Free him, he did nothing wrong

apparently male lawmakers and judges either forgot what being 13 was like or they're just mad jealous because they never got to pusi fuck a hot teacher

I prayed for something like that but it never happened to me.
Imagine ascending with a Stacy-life as a teen…. I’d be set for life. I’d be confident enough to approach any foid

Literally a 1 in a billion scenario, she was prob mentally unstable from her 2 weeks failed relationship with chad (pump and dump) :feelsjuice:

Chad gets his dick sucked and it only becomes a legal issue when the parents intercept his calls. How lucky, if the parents never figured it out then he would still be getting sucked off and fucking the teacher.

where was she when i was in school..

answer: getting railed by chad.
Would you want your 13 year old son to sleep with his teacher?

yes. better than being incel like me.
Would you want your 13 year old son to sleep with his teacher?

yes. better than being incel. much better infact. i would high five the shit out of my son