Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel High school party nearby

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
There is a high school party going on near my house where Chads will definitely be drinking, smoking, and fucking foids. What is the best way to mess with them? Call the police?

So first you find their beer supply and then you [REDACTED] which ultimately will lead to [REDACTED] and no one will [REDACTED]

I did once go over to a small party to complain about the noise (for a friend, lol) and end up joining in. :D

So first you find they beer supply and then you [REDACTED] which ultimately will lead to [REDACTED] and no one will [REDACTED]

Mortis has his solicitor sitting next to him at all times it seems. XD

Call the cops on them for being loud

Use 2nd Amendment to your advantage,

There is a high school party going on near my house where Chads will definitely be drinking, smoking, and fucking foids. What is the best way to mess with them? Call the police?
try to ruin the party by calling police and record (don’t post online tho just post here) please this will be fucking hilarious and try to connect to there bluetooth speakers

buy fart spray and spill it all over the place and then leave the place is too packed for them to notice u

buy fart spray and spill it all over the place and then leave the place is too packed for them to notice u
This is good but they would notice me since I don't look 15

Noise complaints, easily, along with underaged drinking and probably drug taking. Remember to do it after the noise time limits in your area for maximum effect and remain anonymous.

Hack into their computers and phones and overload their CPU usage to the point they'll all explode.

order gay male strippers