Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High school guys should be required to lose their virginity and get laid a lot, and be put in juvie/expelled if they disobey.

Nice fantasy. [UWSL][and that's all it'll ever be sadly] I remember reading that if a male is still a virgin after 23 then the risk of erectile dysfunction rises if they ever get a chance and physiological issues increase. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's really unhealthy to be incel, but nobody gives a shit and nobody ever will! [/UWSL]

the only requirement to graduate from high school should be obtaining consensual sex with a teenager, as a teenager, If they fail then the government should kill the teen, This will save people from misery later in life.
high IQ

Nice fantasy. [UWSL][and that's all it'll ever be sadly] I remember reading that if a male is still a virgin after 23 then the risk of erectile dysfunction rises if they ever get a chance and physiological issues increase. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's really unhealthy to be incel, but nobody gives a shit and nobody ever will! [/UWSL]
Yeah I am already 24

In a ideal society i think this idea is perfect, because being virgin older gets worse more and more, and his mental state naturally gets chaotic and angry at the unfair life he had; i would add that the teachers should also help the virgin studen not only with sex and blowjob, but also satisfy his fetish, he feels completely satisfied (like, for example, a guy with foot fetish)