Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over High School Graduation

Fallout

Fallout

MusicSignaturecel
★★★★★
Many of you know how brutal high school can be, even more so at the end, It's been 5 years since I "graduated" if you can even call receiving a shitty, worthless piece of paper an achievement, i didn't want to attend the ceremony knowing I had nobody to come watch me walk the stage, moms was out of town, and there was no close family, I tried to get the landwhale senior counselor in charge of the event to just give me the paper so i didnt have to attend, she refused and had no sympathy when i admitted to having no family to watch me walk :lasereyes: :feelscry: FUCK like why couldn't I have been shown just a little shred of kindness at that moment? I didnt want to break down in front of that fat bitch so i just muttered ok and left, at the ceremony when it was my turn to walk the stage, the retard principal pronounced my last name wrong :feelsUnreal: and i got like a quiet, scattered applause to go with it.. fuck man i should have just punched that faggots face in as i shook his hand, worth the jail time probably :feelshmm: but i went and sat down for like the next hour watching all these entilted, spoiled fucks who had their whole ass families there, it really felt like i shouldnt have existed at the moment, that event was not intended for a loser like me. When it was over, i walked past, head lowered as there was happy screams all around me knowing i was never going to return to that shithole, even though i never wanted it to be that way, i then walked home as it started to rain letting my certificate get rain soaked when i got home :feelskek:, i almost tossed it into the trash but moms wanted to keep it for some reason, i ended the day by LDaring on blops3 for 10 hours straight.

No girl wanted to hold my hand and dance with me at the ceremony. I was among a few other losers who graduated as socially awkward virgins. Some normies even fucked in the bathroom, it was awful.

No girl wanted to hold my hand and dance with me at the ceremony. I was among a few other losers who graduated as socially awkward virgins. Some normies even fucked in the bathroom, it was awful.
if there was a afterparty for the ceremony i didnt know, i immediately left after, but i remember Prom for my school was the previous week and i rotted at home instead if i was chad id be creampie'ng that night :feelsUnreal:

if there was a afterparty for the ceremony i didnt know, i immediately left after, but i remember Prom for my school was the previous week and i rotted at home instead if i was chad id be creampie'ng that night :feelsUnreal:
Teachers didn't let me to go home, instead we were in a shitty hotel "enjoying" the smallest meal i ever saw. Luckily i could order alcohol so i got wasted and young whores in high heels didn't bothered me much.

Teachers didn't let me to go home, instead we were in a shitty hotel "enjoying" the smallest meal i ever saw. Luckily i could order alcohol so i got wasted and young whores in high heels didn't bothered me much.
i guess if you werent 18 then you couldnt leave, i was 18 during my last year of high school :feelzez: you must be mad ugly if none of those alcohol inebriated whores didn't choke on your stick.