Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

high school chads have exponentially more power than chads from 10 years ago because of social media

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
social media is leverage, it's buying on margin, it's a 50 to 1 multiplier.

If you're chad, your power increase exponentially. If you're not chad, things get EXPONENTIALLY SHITTIER.

so a 13 year old chad will have 10 prime years to leverage tik tok, etc. and show off his face.

You will face infinite hell until you die, you old past your prime balding piece of shit.

Looks are ALWAYS everything. Except social media magnifies it into unimaginable levels.

Nowadays chad can broadcast his genetics to the entire world.

20-30 years ago he could only be known locally unless he became a celebrity

hope I can talk to nice loli who only uses youtube to watch cat videos and not tiktok chad

And incels are exponentially more excluded

Life getting better for chad means worse life for incels

for every point of pleasure a man experiences, other men must experience 10 or 100 points of horrible pain

you need a lot of losers for a chad to exist

[SuicideFuel] for youngcels

Poor keep getting poorer

Life getting better for chad means worse life for incels
No , incel is a constant,bottom 25% always. It's the normies to chadlites that been knock back to the stone age. You have 70% of the guys fighting over less than 10% foids , the leftover foids.

yup

technology is leverage, whether you choose to engage in it or not

it still fucks your life up because of massively increased competition
yeah, I never used any social media thinking it would make me look bad having no followers and being ugly but now I know I'm fucked either way.

Conversely, ugly men now have even less power than before

JFL you made it on IT

when the coping is too strong. @Ropemaxx

For some who went to school during the social media era, I have to say that this is completely true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back