Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High levels of oestrogens in the womb linked to autism. Soys and trannies BTFO eternally

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
All four oestrogens were significantly elevated, on average, in the 98 foetuses who later developed autism, compared to the 177 foetuses who did not. High levels of prenatal oestrogens were even more predictive of likelihood of autism than were high levels of prenatal androgens (such as testosterone). Contrary to popular belief that associates oestrogens with feminisation, prenatal oestrogens have effects on brain growth and also masculinise the brain in many mammals.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/07/190729094538.htm

"higher estrogen levels would also be associated with non-heterosexuality."
Sexual Orientation in Autism Spectrum Disorder.

7% of trannies are autistic

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.

Can this be a result of aromatase? what about the earleir claim that spergs are high t wombers?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.

Can this be a result of aromatase? what about the earleir claim that spergs are high t wombers?

It's a cope saying that average high T white men men can't get laid because they have autism

in reality, it's leftist truecels who want to become women and post on incel tears

always thought it was something like this, rather than a mysterious 'pathogen' that makes you gay like some people theorized

We have to consume a lot of zinc which is a natural aromatase inhibitor.

another two pills of ZMA PRO went into my mouth as soon as I read this

What a coincidence. I also took two pills of ZMA.
Nice, the full dose is 3 pills but I avoid taking all 3 at once since they can have a laxative effect, like taking too much magnesium citrate at once.

Nice, the full dose is 3 pills but I avoid taking all 3 at once since they can have a laxative effect, like taking too much magnesium citrate at once.

I always take 2 pills before I go to sleep. This will enhance our penis for sure. By the way, how are your dreams?

I always take 2 pills before I go to sleep. This will enhance our penis for sure. By the way, how are your dreams?
They are really weird when I do have them, lots of dream logic where reality is altered but it does not bother me, I don't think I've ever had a wet dream but I did have some dreams about femoids and cucked interactions with them.

They are really weird when I do have them, lots of dream logic where reality is altered but it does not bother me, I don't think I've ever had a wet dream but I did have some dreams about femoids and cucked interactions with them.

ZMA is the only thing that ever helped me sleep but yeah, gives fucked up dreams. melanotin didn't do jack shit.

ZMA is the only thing that ever helped me sleep but yeah, gives fucked up dreams. melanotin didn't do jack shit.

i tried melatonin too and it just made me tired in the morning, more than usual anyway

i probably have sleep apnea despite not being fat or a smoker or a drinker etc, typical incel genetic garbage shit

It's truly over for autists. Now they can't cope that they're more masculine for having that condition anymore, just like us baldcels.

Tfw I might be autistic

Contrary to popular belief that associates oestrogens with feminisation, prenatal oestrogens have effects on brain growth and also masculinise the brain in many mammals.

Interesting. It's like how females have become masculinized in the modern day precisely because of their over-exposure to estrogen.

So, in essence, autistic men tend to be physically effeminate but neurologically masculine. This certainly explains Elliot Rodger.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back