Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [HIGH IQ] Mental observation and evaluation of @Emba

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
After my time on this forum known as incels.co, I’ve observed that @Emba is the embodiment of laying down and rotting. It seems as if his posts are effortless, but subconsciouly, there is a far greater and depressive meaning behind them. He simply will no longer cope, and does what he does - LDARing.

Many meanings man. Men.

Tkx! But all i do is cope

Many professional rotters here tbh

Many meanings man. Men.

translation: Thank you for the post! As you already know, it’s over for many, many men - including I, Emba. I try out new coping mechanisms day after day, but my mental health inevitably slowly detoriates regardless.

translation: Thank you for the post! As you already know, it’s over for many, many men - including I, Emba. I try out new coping mechanisms day after day, but my mental health inevitably slowly detoriates regardless.
Lol. I am working on a herbal formula to reverse my retardedness. It has ginkgo biloba in it...

It also has a side effect of increasing physical motivation! Not much, granted, but any increase is acceptable.

Emba

You must be coping or sucking his dick hard or both. I read his last 50 posts and probably behind Ritalincel's posts is more hidden meaning.

You must be coping or sucking his dick hard or both. I read his last 50 posts and probably behind Ritalincel's posts is more hidden meaning.
It's only because I'm a old survivalist. I like multitools. Swiss army knives, leatheman tools. I think like a multi tool. Even my plants are multi useful!

For example. Lemon and orange tree leaves can be used as a tea! (Besides fruits)

Lee

I'm da Jokah baby.

Hello to @Emba

cope

He's the mastercoper.

Just be detective theory

Lol. I am working on a herbal formula to reverse my retardedness. It has ginkgo biloba in it...

It also has a side effect of increasing physical motivation! Not much, granted, but any increase is acceptable.

Sounds good. Is it also good for working out brutally?

Many meanings man. Men.

Everything he says sound like it's coming straight from a wizard who lives in a mountain in some far off land.

Sounds good. Is it also good for working out brutally?
I've been adding gingko to my coffee and/or tea and it does improve motivation! But i also put sorghum in it as a sweetener. So i get the bonus high nutrient carbs.

Sorghum is a grain - grass, that it sort of like wheatgrass except sweeter. It's like a mashed grass liquid.

Everything he says sound like it's coming straight from a wizard who lives in a mountain in some far off land.
People that lived here forever call them mountains. I call them hills. I've lived in the real mountains before. I used to ski home from work! No snow aqui! (Here)

Many parts of pine trees are edible. (Leaves high in vitamin c...) But in the south there's better stuff everywhere to eat.

He has a specific style to where if this was an anonymous forum we would all know who it is. Like @Napoleon de Geso

Emba has a good personality. If personality mattered like foids claim, he would be a slayer.

High tier user tbh