Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ fags deserve to be incel.

While you have a point. With that one. This one will also cause us an extinction because we haven't even tried. Could be an opinion thing. But we need a brotherhood if we want to obtain our goals. But this is unfeasible because men don't care about other men and the same thing happens worldwide
Yeah, I already gave up on any group effort. Males are the worker ant slave gender for humans, while Chads are the breeder ants

Yeah, I already gave up on any group effort. Males are the worker ant slave gender for humans, while Chads are the breeder ants
Water is wet. But we really need to bring water guns to front premise. Squirting Chad with water is the ultimate choice

So high-IQ somehow overrides lookism? Is this what you're implying?

So high-IQ somehow overrides lookism? Is this what you're implying?
No, I am saying they are privileged, entitled fags that deserve suffering from inceldom.

No, I am saying they are privileged, entitled fags that deserve suffering from inceldom.
I don't think high-IQ converts to privilege frequently enough for it to be an issue.

I don't think high-IQ converts to privilege frequently enough for it to be an issue.
it does, most money maxxed STEMcels are high IQs. Unfair as fuck. That I try harder and get less reward than them