Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ fags deserve to be incel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They live on giga easy mode already: they can get any job/school they want, they make much more money than low IQ men, no one ever questions their intelligence, they get all the status, prestige and fame, and they are extremely entitled fags that think they deserve sex, power, wealth, and even the right to live more than those of lesser of intelligence, they all act like a caricature of Walter White.

@Incelius Savage

I could’ve been making millions if I had a high IQ

OP:
Encourages people to get fat
Says people who have friends are fakecels
Says people who are high IQ are bad

I wouldn't be surprised if he has encouraged suicide.

OP:

suicide is based OP wouldn't be wrong to encourage it.

OP:

Zero is based having friends is a fakecel being high IQ is a fakecel trait and being fat is better than being skinny

OP:

Zero is based having friends is a fakecel being high IQ is a fakecel trait and being fat is better than being skinny
Exactly, every single post I make is the truth.

They live on giga easy mode already: they can get any job/school they want, they make much more money than low IQ men, no one ever questions their intelligence, they get all the status, prestige and fame, and they are extremely entitled fags that think they deserve sex, power, wealth, and even the right to live more than those of lesser of intelligence, they all act like a caricature of Walter White.
This high iq

If you wanna be fat so bad then go eat.

then why don't you kill yourself, are you not based?

"being fat is better than being skinny"

yes that's why there is a gigantic weight loss industry :feelstastyman:
I’d rather be 30lbs above the highest healthy weight for my height than be 30lbs below the lowest healthy weight for my height

I could’ve been making millions if I had a high IQ
Same

Maybe I am high iq but I am discouraged by society from using it

I’d rather be 30lbs above the highest healthy weight for my height than be 30lbs below the lowest healthy weight for my height
that's a shit comparison anyway, you're acting as if overweight vs underweight is linear in how good/bad it is

skinny is arguably healthy weight anyway. many people are called "skinny" when they are healthy, because we have so many fat fucks running around

OP:

:lul::lul::lul:
He hates on everything other than good looking people. Yet he is close to a 2/10 while in his youth. He is like a coon black slave who shits on other slaves for being NT, high IQ, more muscular, and being friendly with other slaves yet will not criticize his white slave owners who is slaying his oneitus and owns his ass.

Don’t you make 150K a year, lol?
In New York that’s poverty wages.

Last edited:
that's a shit comparison anyway, you're acting as if overweight vs underweight is linear in how good/bad it is

skinny is arguably healthy weight anyway. many people are called "skinny" when they are healthy, because we have so many fat fucks running around
160lbs Is a normal weight not skinny or fat I don’t even weigh anything close to that I gotta gain 20lbs to look normal

No, they deserve everything for fighting tzeenth's corruption every second of thir lives.

160lbs Is a normal weight not skinny or fat I don’t even weigh anything close to that I gotta gain 20lbs to look normal
looking normal = looking fat

:lul::lul::lul:
He hates on everything other than good looking people. Yet he is close to a 2/10 while in his youth. He is like a coon black slave who shits on other slaves for being NT, high IQ, more muscular, and being friendly with other slaves yet will not criticize his white slave owners who is slaying his oneitus and owns his ass.

In New York that’s poverty wages.
Idc if that's the case I hate people having friends and are more NT than me morty the more I see it autist men are the end all of oppression especially incels. Then again if incels had a brotherhood we wouldn't be having these pitiful arguments. but that's just an erenyeager theory.

You said looking normal means looking fat and the average person looks normal at 150lbs
men and women have different weight averages. look up the stats for what an average MAN weighs. if you look at people in general, your stats will be screwed up

men and women have different weight averages. look up the stats for what an average MAN weighs. if you look at people in general, your stats will be screwed up
Even a 5’5 person doesn’t look fat at 150lbs I’m 130lbs and I’m taller than 5’5 I look starved at this weight

Even a 5’5 person doesn’t look fat at 150lbs I’m 130lbs and I’m taller than 5’5 I look starved at this weight
is 150lbs the average weight for a man in your country? what country?

also 130 lbs for a man is underweight. but being a fat fuck isn't really something great either

is 150lbs the average weight for a man in your country? what country?

also 130 lbs for a man is underweight. but being a fat fuck isn't really something great either
The average person in my country is overweight

Don’t you make 150K a year, lol?
I had hit something like that but that was with stocks doing good, which have now gone to utter shit. Rn I am at mediocre 120k pre taxes. This is shit money in my area.

I dont understand. Peoples on this site dont value IQ? I was talking with a low IQ subhumans?
If you have over 100 IQ i dont deem you as a human

yeah but what if they have severe crippling autism that ruins their career chances

oh and if they are ugly lol

high iq fags can't be truecels

truecel = shit genetics in every area

highiqcels can moneymaxx easily because of their genetics, low iq truecels have to either grind 100x as hard to get the same careers or work in a minimum wage wagecuck job

high iq fags can't be truecels

truecel = shit genetics in every area

highiqcels can moneymaxx easily because of their genetics, low iq truecels have to either grind 100x as hard to get the same careers or work in a minimum wage wagecuck job
big truth. I had to work 2x hard, no exaggeration to Match 120 IQs, I can't even dream of matching 130,140,150,180+. I have actually posted about a high IQ 180+ Wolfram alpha Jew who IQ maxxed to literally billions of $$$, got PhD in physics @ 21! Also has a good wife with 5 kids who are too IQ moggers

Society gives its best things to those who put the most value into it. This is true for looks, intelligence, and everything else. It is a fact and will never change. Do not blame people for making the most of their abilities.

highiqcels can moneymaxx easily because of their genetics

Beyond brutal

Idc if that's the case I hate people having friends and are more NT than me morty the more I see it autist men are the end all of oppression especially incels. Then again if incels had a brotherhood we wouldn't be having these pitiful arguments. but that's just an erenyeager theory.
There’s no incel brotherhood cause retards keep calling other incels as fakecels if they are ugly but have money, iq, muscles, or any other useless thing for making a woman sexually attracted.

At least when you’re high iq you can cope with your superiority, when you’ve got no looks or smarts it’s just depressing :feelsbadman:

There’s no incel brotherhood cause retards keep calling other incels as fakecels if they are ugly but have money, iq, muscles, or any other useless thing for making a woman sexually attracted.
We need to implement something that won't make them as that. I already accepted I'm literally below the barrel. But their are some incels with pure power like the owl with the eldians... But this time with inceldians.....we must come together for inceldia or else it is us that'll cause our extinction

High IQ fags tend to be arrogant/narcissistic as fuck. I don't care who you are, thats the worse personality to be around. Once they find out that your a low IQ, they treat you like you're the mentally retarded annoying little brother by patronizing the shit out of you. I had a horrible experience being their classmates back in my highschool days, they are insufferable faggots. Every high IQ guy I've met who were normie-tier in looks had a gf who was the slutty submissive type.

Then why do sperm donors have their IQ tested? It’s a fact people hate retards and see them as unfit to reproduce.

We need to implement something that won't make them as that. I already accepted I'm literally below the barrel. But their are some incels with pure power like the owl with the eldians... But this time with inceldians.....we must come together for inceldia or else it is us that'll cause our extinction
Jfl, only thing that would cause incel extinction is genetic engineering turning everyone into chads.

Then why do sperm donors have their IQ tested? It’s a fact people hate retards and see them as unfit to reproduce.
Are you retarded? You already know women say they want one thing but choose something else. They say they want one thing to sperm donation places, and they don't have time to be hypocritical there as looks don’t make them choose looks over iq there (as they can choose both).

Last edited:
Jfl, only thing that would cause incel extinction is genetic engineering turning everyone into chads.
While you have a point. With that one. This one will also cause us an extinction because we haven't even tried. Could be an opinion thing. But we need a brotherhood if we want to obtain our goals. But this is unfeasible because men don't care about other men and the same thing happens worldwide