Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High IQ curry reproduces with a Alexandra Daddarrio lookalike doctor

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
Average curry with a legit white stacey

Her kid, poop eyes

Facemogs me to Uttar Pradesh.

They're more or less looksmatched. The only difference is that the curry is darker skinned and doesn't have coloured eyes.

They're literally looksmatched. The only difference is that the curry is darker skinned and doesn't have coloured eyes.
Cope. She is really pretty.

Average curry
There's no way that's an average curry.

He is above average looks and above average wealth, of course he could score a white Stacy.

Wasted her genetics, if she made kids with whites her kids would have looked better
Probably yea but u only need one parent to have blue eyes maybe their next kid can end up with their mother's blue eyes.

They're essentially looksmatched. The only difference is that the curry is darker skinned and doesn't have coloured eyes.
Are these two looksmatched?

It's mostly her eye area, eye colour, and collagen. She looks like a lightskinned curry tbh.
She is 100% Irish. Not a drop of curry in her lineage.

Probably yea but u only need one parent to have blue eyes maybe their next kid can end up with their mother's blue eyes.
Not really, kid is screwed, even if that kid will mix with whites only, offsprings will never be like white people. That's biggest weakness of white people, once they mix it's over, you can't turn the mince back.

Kid looks like typical middle eastern or Armenian/Azerbaijani.

UZB336tae60.jpg

Not really, kid is screwed, even if that kid will mix with whites only, offsprings will never be like white people. That's biggest weakness of white people, once they mix it's over, you can't turn the mince back.

UZB336tae60.jpg
No. That's only for mulattos and hapas. Many mixed arab/curries actually end up looking mostly white. This guy is half curry half british but his dad was a lightskinned north indian while the guy in OP is a dark skinned south indian.

Whylo. If you exclude the difference in skin color, which is why they fundamentally can't be considered looksmatched, his bone structure is more ogre than hers because of his prominent brow.
She is 100% Irish. Not a drop of curry in her lineage.
I see. Well, they have a similar lower third and bone structure. I legit thought she was lightskin punjab or something. She would blend in with everyone else if she was in northern curryland.

Last edited:
No. That's only for mulattos and hapas. Many mixed arab/curries actually end up looking mostly white. This guy is half curry half british but his dad was a lightskinned north indian while the guy in OP is a dark skinned south indian.

View attachment 1165451
such cases are very rare

Whylo. If you exclude the difference in skin color, which is why they fundamentally can't be considered looksmatched, his bone structure is more ogre than hers.

I see. Well, they have a similar lower third and bone structure. I legit thought she was lightskin punjab or something. She would blend in with everyone else if she was in northeen India.
Dude u must be trolling or something. A hqnp intelligent slim pale blue eyed dark haired white women's smv is in the skies. These are the types that every guy dreams about being with and you are calling them looksmatched jfl.

Dude u must be trolling or something. A hqnp intelligent slim pale blue eyed dark haired white women's smv is in the skies. These are the types that every guy dreams about being with and you are calling them looksmatched jfl.
Yeah, tbh I take back what I said. Calling them looksmatched wasn't the right way to put it. All I meant was that they have a similar facial structure in some aspects despite him being curry and her being Euro. Maybe that subconsciously played a part in why she was attracted to him.

Last edited:
Yeah, tbh I take back what I said. Calling them looksmatched wasn't the right way to put it. All I meant was that they have a similar facial structure in some aspects despite him being curry and her being Euro. Maybe that subconsciously played a part in why she was attracted to him.
Now that you say it I can see the resemblance. Similar jaw, chin and eyes excluding the eye color caucasoid skull theory but she still mogs him to the Mariana trench

Last edited:
Why? He spread his genes despite being a shitkskin.
His baby is a disgusting subhuman that shouldn't be allowed to exist for his own good(as his life will be full of suffering and misery due to being a mixed shitskin)

Shoot them with a 2 pounder anti Tank gun

if I had blue eyes I would never ever ever marry a shitskin with brown eyes...matter of fact my mother had green eyes but that stupid dumb whore married my dad with black eyes and now I have shitty poop eyes

That's the problem, pajeets shouldn't be allowed to spread their worthless genes
I thought it was women that decided that since they are the gatekeepers of what genes get passed or not. It's epigenics

She is really pretty.
  1. Female worship
  2. Her son will suffer when he grows up. Imagine all the problems of now (hypergamy, toxic femininity, female privilege, entitlement, matriarchy, misandry, gynocentrism, liberal gov tyranny, normalization of homosexuality and transsexuality, etc.) and compound it by 10. It will be horrible to live as an incel in that time.

There's no way that's an average curry.

He is above average looks
JFL. What did I just read? This guy is ugly AF and is no way above average. Well, he isn’t truecel tier but he is definitely incel-looking.

UZB336tae60.jpg
He doesn’t have blue eyes and god knows how tall he will become. He looks cute right now but he may end up here in the future.

JFL. What did I just read? This guy is ugly AF and is no way above average. Well, he isn’t truecel tier but he is definitely incel-looking.
He may be ugly relative to white men, but relative to other indians, he's a mogger.

"Alexandria Daddario lookalike"

All kids look good when they're that young
Yeah. I was called cute by foids when I was young and I remember once they told me they were going to steal me from my parents when I was in a shop. Little did I know I would end up being a KHHV, browsing a forum I never knew existed.