Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hiding your inceldom?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I generally believe that people can oftentimes tell when a man is an incel but what if people don't know. Do you guys hide the fact that you're KHHV?

Its one of those things I'm incredibly embarrassed about. Especially when you work in a traditionally "masculine" field, you end up having a lot of low IQ retards at your line of work. Basic laborers who love to talk about women, sports and drinking beer. The holy trinity.

I just want to hide my mana levels from these normies.

If you want to “hide” your mana levels than talk about normie interests (Sports,movies, the next triple aaa game)

I can't hide it man because it's obvious just by looking at my face and height. Normies never talk about women to me cuz they know i can't get pussy, and I'm a KHHV.

Lol it depends what kind of men they are. You can hide it from guys who are delusional copers, you know the kind of guys that just assume any man can get a girlfriend? But if youre in a workplace with chads or closeted blackpillers, they probably know.

I try to hide it. Basically nobody other than my close family knows I’m a khhv. I have one guy friend, and after bragging about how great his wife is, he asked me if I’m in a happy relationship. I said, “Not at the moment” so he would figure I’m just single right now and have had experience. It worked and he never questioned me about it again. It’s hard to hide it though if people prod you about it more. I’d be afraid to outright lie in case I got caught, but I wouldn’t want anyone to know I’m a khhv. I’m masculine other than not having a girlfriend in the fact that I’m big into cars as a hobby and do lots of outdoor work

I am pretty sure no one gives a shit about ugly people's lives, so no, i dont care about hiding my inceldom
when somebody asks me if i ever had a relatiosnhip i just straight up say never

I don't hide the fact that I'm KHV, but I do hide the fact that I'm a hyper-misogynistic aspiring kdnppr/rpst to avoid social suicide.

I don't hide the fact that I'm KHV, but I do hide the fact that I'm a hyper-misogynistic aspiring kdnppr/rpst to avoid social suicide.
and you admit that on a public forum filled with feds?