Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hidden in public, present online. I'm going to hide in public for the rest of my life and I quit trying to make friends.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Living is torture.
★★★★
I'll try to make this short and understandable, and not a giant textwall.

I thought I was going to be the martyr who showed his face in public after getting humilated by the entire world, but nah, fuck that.

I'm hiding in real life, for the rest of my life. Hoodies, glasses, I'll always be undercover IRL. I went to a High School in a different neighborhood to the people I went to middle school with, and I know they saw the video because they were following me on Instagram (probably as a joke), but I unfollowed them. I missed them for 4 years, but fuck them. I'm not going to go to my little brother's graduation or any of his events. I'm not going to any parties or events at my University. I'm not going to any clubs, I'm not going to attempt to make friends, I hate my family. I don't have family or friends, nor do I want to and that misanthropic mindset will make my life hell but my life already was hell. As for why, the virality of the Fitxfearless video truly ruined my life as it was complete and utter public humilation, so I'll always hold a low profile in public.

It was the redpill circlejerk which was the start of ruining my life because I believed at 16, if I worked hard, I could achieve anything so like all the other Hamza Cult Members, I started making self improvement videos, but I realize now most normies have private instagrams. They're present in public and hidden online, whilst I was the dumbass who doxxed myself at 16 by trying to be a self improvement youtuber. If I never used social media, my life now would be very very different.

But I did, and I'm fully outed to the public via humilation. If I lived fully in the real world, and didn't use the internet/social media, and left .is, youtube, x, instagram, etc my life probably would be better and I would have more time to do school work and whatever, but I don't want to do that. My life was hell, I deserve to be known. The normies are present in public and hidden online, whilst I'll be hidden in public and present online. I have no friends and no family, because I want to keep a low profile irl but continue to use social media, because I view it as hiding to not use social media. I'm never going to delete my online presence because I deserve to be known. I refuse to be laughed at by millions then just disappear.

They probably forgot about the video by now.

“Just be confident bro”
IMG 9746

Agree, probably one of the few occasions when "it is all just in your mind bro" is actually true
I can't recall a single detail of his face after a month or so. Normies obsess over many new different dramas and outrages coming up every week, so unless he got some psycho stalkers going after him nobody fucking cares, it's not like he shot up a school or some shit

You're overestimating a normies memory by alot, most people probably already forgot about it and even if you get asked about these vids just embrace it. Atleast you tried to rise from the masses instead of being general

Have you ever considered maybe getting a name change?

You're overestimating a normies memory by alot, most people probably already forgot about it and even if you get asked about these vids just embrace it. Atleast you tried to rise from the masses instead of being general
This^^^

They probably forgot about the video by now.
I acknowledge that. But the video is still up and I still am a public humiliation.

I consider myself now to be "humiliated out of society." I didn't write this post out of emotion, I genuinely thought about it for hours. I'm not going to rot, but I'm going to disassociate with the public/in real life. I go outside, I wear a hoodie. I go to my University lecture and come back home quickly. I go to a job and come back home quickly. I go to the gym and come back home quickly. I don't want to be recognized in public, I don't want to be seen in real life, because I'm a humiliation. The Fitxfearless video is up and gets more views as time goes on.

But if I hide in real life and online, there's no "fighting back" so the only presence of me will be through the social media content I make. "Hidden in real life, present online." That's how I'm going to live for the rest of my life.

Over for ex-redpillcels
I doxxed myself by listening to Hamza's "start a self improvement youtube channel" advice. If I never discovered self improvement, I would have never fell down the manosphere pipeline, then the alt-right pipeline then the incel pipeline. (I know the blackpill is true, I say pipeline to showcase that it was self improvement which caused me to find these online spaces.)

I believe if I didn't use the internet/social media, my life would be a thousand times better pretending to be a normie, and living in the normal world.

But paradoxically, I now refuse to be public in the normal world because "I'm humiliated out of society."

Tbh. Should've just let this shit go at this point
I can't let it go if I'm still a public humiliation. I don't want to live in despair for the rest of my life but I'm not going to live in public for the rest of my life. I accept that I've been "humiliated outside of society."

Agree, probably one of the few occasions when "it is all just in your mind bro" is actually true
The video gets more views as time goes on. I still am a global public humiliation. The views are real, the video is real, it's just the nature of how it is. I fucked up by going on the FitxFearless call, therefore I won't show myself in the public irl.

I can't recall a single detail of his face after a month or so. Normies obsess over many new different dramas and outrages coming up every week, so unless he got some psycho stalkers going after him nobody fucking cares, it's not like he shot up a school or some shit

No one cares but I'm still a public humiliation. No one cares about the rapist who raped a girl 10 years ago but he's still a condemned rapist just how I am still a global public humiliation. I'll go undercover irl going forwards.

i have accepted the fact that I'm a global public humiliation. Even if people "forgot" or "don't care", that doesn't negate the fact that I'm still a public humiliation. I'll be undercover Irl so hopefully I don't get asked about the video, but if I do get asked about the video, I'll try to leave the situation as quickly as possible.

Get a beard, and a different haircut, or just the opposite of what you had in that clip.

A hoodie is one attention magnet, for many obvious reason. The opposite effect of what you'd want.

Try the former advice i wrote Here.
You can change whatever you had by grasping some "universal look".

trump GIF

People will think you're a criminal if you're trying to hide your face and look shady.

People will think you're a criminal if you're trying to hide your face and look shady.
They will but I'm not going to go out in public unless I specifically need to.

Because I was publically humiliated, I'm going to hide from the public for the rest of my life.

Yeah he looks exactly like him and he's doing fine nt pill plus he's famous and rich.
just pretend you’re tobi from the sidemen theory

I don't understand the reference. The point is I'm going to hide from the public for the rest of my life.

Over the past months, I thought a lot about the FitxFearless video but the thinking is mostly done. Accept the fact that I'll be a public humiliation until the day of my death and go outside in public only when it's needed. Hide in public, present online. Get a job and move out as soon as possible. Try to learn skills outside of the job to get more financially stable.

I have to accept the fact that I can never live a normal life, and I'll always a global public humiliation so I should hide from the public.

I don't understand the reference. The point is I'm going to hide from the public for the rest of my life.

Over the past months, I thought a lot about the FitxFearless video but the thinking is mostly done. Accept the fact that I'll be a public humiliation until the day of my death and go outside in public only when it's needed. Hide in public, present online. Get a job and move out as soon as possible. Try to learn skills outside of the job to get more financially stable.

I have to accept the fact that I can never live a normal life, and I'll always a global public humiliation so I should hide from the public.
Tobi is a moneymaxxed statusmaxxed sidemen member, KSI being one of the main members of the sidemen if you know who ksi is

What were your parents/caretakers' pieces of advice? Have you followed them?

What were your parents/caretakers' pieces of advice? Have you followed them?
I don't have parents, I'm raised by a single Mom.

She's bluepilled. I won't listen to her.

The thing is my life can never be normal. I was publically humilated in front of the entire world. If my life can never be normal, why try to optimize for a normal life? The bluepill and the redpill doesn't work for ugly males so I'm going to do something else. I'm not going to try to be normal or live a normal life, because my reputation is permantly damaged, I'll forever be a public humiliation.

Nobody is going to remember the video. Relax.
It's hard to relax when you're a global public humilation. The latest comment on the video was today. The video gets more views over time, it's not dying down anytime soon. It's been 3 months and nothing's changed. I'll be a public humilation until my death.

Im too manlet ugly to have friends i rot every day now