Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi I'm chad, but i used to be like you. Ask me anything.

B

BjarkeMadsen

Banned
-
100% - I am what you inkwells call a chad
I used to be completely invisible to girls and accepted that this is just how my life is gonna be. Now I'm probably what you guys call a chad. Turns out you can do a lot to change your circumstances. Ask me anything, I know how it is.

TBH I think we should just IGNORE these assholes in the future. THEY WANT A ANGRY REACTION FROM US SO WE DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM

Bro didn't even try to troll lmao

Wanted to make some snarky comments but the jannies beat me to it :feels:

8f8a8630ca0aef173e9c28423f6d3555 larping sword banner badge

I am 100% sure this so called 'chad' here is in a polyamorous relations where his gf gets pounded by BBCmaxxed tyrones everynight while he watches.

Ok "Chad" Tell me how to change my bone structure

Kill yourself in gta 5.

too many people infiltrate this forum lately.

When will you kill yourself (irl)

the previous administration used to delete those kinds of threads, what is the reason for keeping them up?

Because they are funny? :waitwhat:
we shouldn't be giving presence to our enemy, they come here to look down on us by condescendingly giving us "advice", it's funny from their point of view but not ours, we are the ones letting them get away with slander.

Nigga made a whole account to troll just to get banned on sight

You went through the effort of creating an account just to spew that garbage jfl

I used to be completely invisible to girls and accepted that this is just how my life is gonna be. Now I'm probably what you guys call a chad. Turns out you can do a lot to change your circumstances. Ask me anything, I know how it is.

the previous administration used to delete those kinds of threads, what is the reason for keeping them up?
it’s based tbh. shows transparency.

over

BANNED.