Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hi i'm an currycel from india and i have question about the usa

sexualeconomist

sexualeconomist

Recruit
★★
i see a lot of kids /teens collage people from america talk about drugs and weed and even highly restricted drugs
on subreddits discord and insta gram reels

how do young people manage to get these when even drinking alcohol is illegal untill age 21
they seem to get drugs and other things llike it's candyh

Spics and niggers sell it to kids.

how do young people manage to get these when even drinking alcohol is illegal untill age 21
Parents, older siblings, friends, buy it for them or the store owner just doesn't give a fuck and sells it to them

Parents, older siblings, friends, buy it for them or the store owner just doesn't give a fuck and sells it to them
strange i've never been offered drugs by my father nor do i know anyone

I assume in US
Spics and niggers sell it to kids.
But here in slavlands we need to have connections or low inhib for seeking dealers to buy

strange i've never been offered drugs by my father nor do i know anyone
Oh, I was just talking about alcohol. Drugs are pretty common here because of the cartels in LATAM and there are a lot of people who cook meth and other drugs. So I guess that's why there's so many dealers

A website full of losers is probably the worst place to ask this question ngl

wouldn't be surprised if it's easier for under 21 kids to buy drugs than alcohol in the store

I found one smoke shop that never cards me. You can also just pay someone older than you to get you stuff too.

A website full of losers is probably the worst place to ask this question ngl
many fakecels here

also i like that you think being drug free somehow makes you a loser in your society

also i like that you think being drug free somehow makes you a loser in your society
Thats definitely not what i think. Stoners are some of the most annoying people on the planet, at least from my personal experience. And yes the majority of them are losers.

With that said though, drugs are mainly associated with parties, which are associated with popularity and social success. Which are things that us "losers" on this site dont have. Thats why i said what i said

Idk where you live but in the west, it's seen as a milestone/coming of age thing/whatever else you want to call it to do drugs for the first time in high school. Basically everyone does it at least once. The only people who dont get to experience such a thing are the quiet kids with no friends, like myself.

So its just a common assumption that "never done drugs before" = loser

Not that id want to do drugs anyway, i think its cringe.

Last edited: