Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi, I am a girl and I'm new to this forum.

I'd just like to interject for one moment. What you're referring to as She, is in fact, He, or as I've recently taken to calling it, TITS OR GTFO.
In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.
When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.
The one exception to this rule, the only way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, and admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.
not real

Nigggerrrrr4s

Nigger

Nigger NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Nigger

Of course this thread is already 2 pages :feelsjuice:

Sparta
this is sparta !