Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hi guys this might be my last post

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Hey everyone, i wana say something just in case it goes the wrong way for me, i just finished my EMS session and im in immense discomfort (to say the least). And i wana say what i can since my brain is still functioning.

Most of you know i am battling a serious neck/back and shoulder injury for a long time and i am doing my best to get cured. Inceldom is the least of my worries. ( i was on 24 pills last year and IV fluids and seeing demons)

i have 0$ and i have no way to make money rn.

what will happen today is i am gona sit with my parents and sister at night and tell them whats gona happen because they dont wana pay for me anymore because they dont believe im in pain.

Im gona tell them all the facts and misery im in and if they decide to not help me (eventho they can). I am gona go on a hunger strike starting from tomorrow.
I deleted all my pc games and work.

hunger strike is the easiest way out for me because im already not eating alot i went down for 60kg to 45kg and my body is telling me to stop eating but i am forcing myself to eat to stay alive.

so if the worst happens im gona also format my phone and throw it away and also cut the charger so i wont be coming here or anywhere anymore starting from tomorrow.

This is goodbye in case that happens, and i truly hope all of you if unable to get your shit together at least have a healthy long life.

Tagging random users just for the heck of it since ultimately im just as insignificant to this world as anyone else.

@wereq
@B/W muttcel
@IronsideCel
@WacoGoesDown
@Fat Link
@Pancakecel
@Epedaphic
@Nate Higgers
@BataviaCel (useless tag but i wana do it anyway)
@Cletus Longthing
@based_meme
@SlayerSlayer
@Sleepycell
@Mrugly420
@Intellau_Celistic
@PoodankMcGee (i hope you dont see this as unmotivating to your condition too)

sorry if i forgot someone but im just tagging users whom my mind still remembers their names, thats all.
Well we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Farewell brocel I hope your family changes their mind and pays for your treatment, Godspeed

Hearing about your struggles made mine look silly in comparison, I genuinely look up to you and will take you as a role model to stay strong when times get hard

Absolutely tragic. :fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hey everyone, i wana say something just in case it goes the wrong way for me, i just finished my EMS session and im in immense discomfort (to say the least). And i wana say what i can since my brain is still functioning.

Most of you know i am battling a serious neck/back and shoulder injury for a long time and i am doing my best to get cured. Inceldom is the least of my worries. ( i was on 24 pills last year and IV fluids and seeing demons)

what will happen today is i am gona sit with my parents and sister at night and tell them whats gona happen because they dont wana pay for me anymore because they dont believe im in pain.

Im gona tell them all the facts and misery im in and if they decide to not help me (eventho they can). I am gona go on a hunger strike starting from tomorrow.

hunger strike is the easiest way out for me because im already not eating alot i went down for 60kg to 45kg and my body is telling me to stop eating but i am forcing myself to eat to stay alive.

so if the worst happens im gona also format my phone and throw it away and also cut the charger so i wont be coming here or anywhere anymore starting from tomorrow.

This is goodbye in case that happens, and i truly hope all of you if unable to get your shit together at least have a healthy long life.

Tagging random users just for the heck of it since ultimately im just as insignificant to this world as anyone else.

@wereq
@B/W muttcel
@IronsideCel
@WacoGoesDown
@Fat Link
@Pancakecel
@Epedaphic
@Nate Higgers
@Cletus Longthing
@based_meme
@SlayerSlayer
@Sleepycell
@Mrugly420
@Intellau_Celistic

sorry if i forgot someone but im just tagging users whom my mind still remembers their names, thats all.
i shall eat a sausage sizzle in your honor

I can tell this motherfucker is lying just from his key stroke pattern. Write an apology post and I might forgive you.

Good thing I logged into see this :(

Thank you for sharing, life fucking sucks sometimes.

This is kind of like the cherry on top to my shitty day too.

Tldr
See you tomorrow

Don't know who you are, since I'm new here.

See you tomorrow broski

More misery, if true.

How did you damage your back?

See you tomorrow bruh, good luck mang

Stay strong bro your one of my favorite posters

Brutal, wish you find peace and cessation of your pain one way or another.

Absolutely insane that your parents don't believe you because your condition isnt externally visible. When my Crohn's first flared up the doctors thought me shitting blood was just from constipation or something, jfl. Took them forever to realize it was Crohn's when I could tell just from comparing my symptoms to webMD.

Funny how feminists complain how women's medical and pain concerns arent taken seriously when the issue is magnified 10x for men. Men are just expected to deal with pain because fuck you work, pay taxes, and die.

I dont know you, but you seem a cool guy and your avatar seems to give you a mystical type of presence,

anyway, i dont think your plan, whatever it is, can accomplish much, but if the fasting gives you some nice abs, at least you will looksmaxx,

since you have no money, why not get a job for some copes ?

I dont know you, but you seem a cool guy and your avatar seems to give you a mystical type of presence,

anyway, i dont think your plan, whatever it is, can accomplish much, but if the fasting gives you some nice abs, at least you will looksmaxx,

since you have no money, why not get a job for some copes ?
He’s dying

He’s dying
I didnt get that part, he mentions a serious illness and pain, and no mention of a death sentence.

I assumed there might be some psychological issues too, and family matters.

Anyway i just wanted support the brocel and wish him the best.

I didnt get that part, he mentions a serious illness and pain, and no mention of a death sentence.

I assumed there might be some psychological issues too, and family matters.

Anyway i just wanted support the brocel and wish him the best.
Yes me too I wish him the best I don’t know him but I don’t like to see a brocel hurting

@wereq
@B/W muttcel
@IronsideCel
@WacoGoesDown
@Fat Link
@Pancakecel
@Epedaphic
@Nate Higgers
@Cletus Longthing
@based_meme
@SlayerSlayer
@Sleepycell
@Mrugly420
@Intellau_Celistic

Damn homie I’m sorry you’re going through this shit. :feelsbadman:

You‘ve always been one of my funnier hardcore supporter and critics so I hope you can pull through and get what you need to keep on keeping on here with us where you belong.

Anyway I for one never knew you an ol poodank had such horrible medical issues? I mean holy shit!

At 24 pills a day you mog the shit out of my 10 pills a day total. :feelsugh:

Heh. :feelsclown:

Best of luck, brocel. Hope everything turns out alright

Rip homie i liked you and your rabbit hope you come back though

Bless you ole bunny hope it gets better

good luck brocel, hope you get better

All the best, brocel. Hope you get through this shit.

@wereq
@B/W muttcel
@IronsideCel
@WacoGoesDown
@Fat Link
@Pancakecel
@Epedaphic
@Nate Higgers
@Cletus Longthing
@based_meme
@SlayerSlayer
@Sleepycell
@Mrugly420
@Intellau_Celistic

I hope your shitty ass fucking family believes you.

You'll be missed but hunger strike is idiotic as you are hoping for toilet compassion (something they are devoid of) as for health problems being your biggest concern not inceldom I can completely relate 95% of my hate is for toilets is because here the medical field is full of incompetent retarded diversity hire malicious whores. 4.9% of my hate is for their destructive behaviour to me, everyone around them and society as a whole and the other 0.1% is my inceldom

@wereq
@B/W muttcel
@IronsideCel
@WacoGoesDown
@Fat Link
@Pancakecel
@Epedaphic
@Nate Higgers
@Cletus Longthing
@based_meme
@SlayerSlayer
@Sleepycell
@Mrugly420
@Intellau_Celistic

See you on Chad heaven brocel.Thats what Khhv incels deserve after all .

@wereq
@B/W muttcel
@IronsideCel
@WacoGoesDown
@Fat Link
@Pancakecel
@Epedaphic
@Nate Higgers
@Cletus Longthing
@based_meme
@SlayerSlayer
@Sleepycell
@Mrugly420
@Intellau_Celistic

I really wish you luck brocel and I hope there will be lifefuel in your situation.
I feel the same way about my knee pain and I feel like I might end up killing myself over it.

I can tell this motherfucker is lying just from his key stroke pattern. Write an apology post and I might forgive you.
so trqe, brocel. fucked up fr....