Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey WishIStayedHome...

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
You have way too many cats. If you catch my drift.

I really wonder what kind of cognitive dissonance you do to convince yourself that incels are the bad guys when Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14 used to post as Dianavic and impersonate a 14-year-old Korean instagram model by stealing her selfies. He also offered her "virginity" to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

How do you convince yourself that he and the rest of PedoPeer are the good guys and your "rules" only apply to incels?

Last edited:
You have way too many cats. If you catch my drift.

I really wonder what kind of cognitive dissonance you do to convince yourself that incels are the bad guys when Robert Garnica/Princess_Kitty14 used to post as Dianavic and impersonate a 14-year-old Korean instagram model by stealing her selfies. He also offered her "virginity" to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

How do you convince yourself that he and the rest of PedoPeer are the good guys and your "rules" only apply to incels?
ppl like that dont rlly care for anything other then there fefes. they wont even think about things and will just block out any words when someone likes u try to talk to them

What do you know about wishistayedhome?

can't really tell if this is based or just schizo ramblings:feelswhere:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back