Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Hey There Pretty Girl" - How Chad Met His Christian Wife

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
>Goes to bible class in university
>Looks for a seat
>Sits next to pretty girl

Drops the lamest line in existence but still gets success because FACE

All you need to do is listen from 1:00-1:25

"Christian",

1qwjrni2jr201.jpg

I hope this Jezebel spirit leaves this girls body because she has become a hypocrite!

If an incel says that, he's a "creep" and a "sexual harasser".

This is how "Christian" females dress now. Christianity in the west has been GIGAcucked.

She’s not totally naked like a Kardashian so that’s considered modest in the West. JFL.

I usually don't get that triggered by these couples videos, but this is on another level. This looks scripted, it's so close to all the incel theories. Tall, robust, goodlooking Chad simply SITS NEXT TO hot Stacy, calls her pretty (which would be inappropriate and sexual harassment if he were ugly) and then fucks her. That's it, that's how easy it is. She could smell the great personality on his face at first glance. Look at the way she constantly stares at him while biting her lower lip, smiling, giggling at non-jokes. Just imagine if in Chad's place there was an ugly, or even just average guy saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS, would she still be reacting in the same way.

I usually don't get that triggered by these couples videos, but this is on another level. This looks scripted, it's so close to all the incel theories. Tall, robust, goodlooking Chad simply SITS NEXT TO hot Stacy, calls her pretty (which would be inappropriate and sexual harassment if he were ugly) and then fucks her. That's it, that's how easy it is. She could smell the great personality on his face at first glance. Look at the way she constantly stares at him while biting her lower lip, smiling, giggling at non-jokes. Just imagine if in Chad's place there was an ugly, or even just average guy saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS, would she still be reacting in the same way.
She said they didn't have sex until they were married...

but can't believe everything you hear

She would look at us like DOGSHIT on the sidewalk if we asked her what the homework assignment was last night

What's your point? Just because someone believes in Christ doesn't mean he/her FOLLOWS Christ.
I tagged you to show you the slut claiming she's "Christian" when she obviously isn't.

She would look at us like DOGSHIT on the sidewalk if we asked her what the homework assignment was last night
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I don't believe that for a second. Did they say how long it took for them to get married.

I think they were dating for 2 years or so
Jfl if anyone believes this hoe's lies that they supposedly didn't fuck in that time. Or maybe she was fucking another guy on the side. Still, Chad only had to be goodlooking to find a wife.

She needs to be stoned.

god her face is so fucking feminene

Lol at woman pretending to believe in religion, these sluts cannot suppress their sexual urges.

Lol at woman pretending to believe in religion, these sluts cannot suppress their sexual urges.
She looks like a common street corner hooker in that pic with half of her ass falling out. AWALT.

She looks like a common street corner hooker in that pic with half of her ass falling out. AWALT.
This bitch probably fucks around a ton, gets drunk and drugged out, and breaks most of the rules in the bible but still claims to be a christian.

This bitch probably fucks around a ton, gets drunk and drugged out, and breaks most of the rules in the bible but still claims to be a christian.
They currently live in Hawaii, in a town of 3000, Chad from the video is working a job, and she claims to do "volunteer work"

They currently live in Hawaii, in a town of 3000, Chad from the video is working a job, and she claims to do "volunteer work"
Lol Hawaii is full of degenerates that don't work for shit.

"christian" girls are the worst whores

religion is cope buddy boyoz

"Religious" girls usually end up being the most slutty.

>Looks for a seat

"Christian",

1qwjrni2jr201.jpg

I hope this Jezebel spirit leaves this girls body because she has become a hypocrite!

JFL @ Christians claiming to be faithful nowadays in the west. That goes for those Muslim males & females trying to adapt to the (((degeneracy))) , too.

At least he gets to slap that butt every night though. Doesn't change my mind about burning those sinners alive though

Female Christian’s now a days are just roasties who want to look pure
88F7BAB9 4081 4AAB 87C3 24A9CECBBAAB

All it takes is good looks

bumping this epic thread

Damn that´s some thicc ass tho

>Looks for a seat

"Christian",

1qwjrni2jr201.jpg

The really funny thing about Chads and Stacies is the meme that they have good personalities or are funny, or are fun to be around, 90% of the time they just have their looks and nothing else, but their looks are enough.

Attachments

• 1qwjrni2jr201.jpg
    1qwjrni2jr201.jpg
    637.4 KB · Views: 53
thanks for the fap material bud

what a weird fucking picture

it's one of those strange pictures where good looking people put themselves on display and look like a sad meat rack

Christianity has become an absolute joke. Nobody takes that shit seriously anymore. JFL @ "Christian's" nowadays, it's just cucks and whores, that's it.

Even if it's true, I'd even kill to have sexless bf/gf relationship with a virgin christian girl