Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hey stormfronters, meet the 2 best defenders in world football

Oh noes, two niggers are good at kicking ball, all my racist biases about racial IQ and self-control are destroyed now

Also, lmao at ricecels and curries self-fellating about wyipo bad and weak in this post, feels like I suddently teleported into 4chan sissy BBC hypno thread or reddit
View attachment 306412
Also, I like how mongoloids on this forum are constantly leaping between angry "JBW! JBW! Fucking whitey all he has to do is be white all whitecels are fakecels reee" and smug "haha BBC amrite whitey is inferior tyrone gets all the girls"

If you have a need to play modern leftist racial victimhood psy-ops on a FUCKING INVOLUTIONARY CELIBATE forum then please neck yourselves unironically, you're too far gone, it's better to be dead than live in such abominable state

Just be tall chad, bro

It's funny how pretty much every successfull black/mulatto gets a white chick.

Sad truth is, most men don't feel that much attracted to black chicks, regardless of their race.

It's funny how pretty much every successfull black/mulatto gets a white chick.

Sad truth is, most men don't feel that much attracted to black chicks, regardless of their race.
White women, specifically nordics, are the most attractive. Everyone knows this

Too bad they're the most whorish too

Not defending this gay racebait autism, but let’s not forget who won the last world cup
A bunch of blacks schooled by white people.
Plus the other finalist was an all white team.

White women, specifically nordics, are the most attractive. Everyone knows this

Too bad they're the most whorish too
Yeah, it's yet another of those "the king is naked" situations where everyone knows the truth but no one can say it.

White women are a trophy for ethnics, I wish I was born black, could run fast and kick a ball well though tbh. £150k+ a week would be a nice life!

Blacks haven't completely taken over football...i doubt that they will dominate football like they're dominating nfl. They're best at being 'ngubus' so in other words pacey players with lot of strength, but at same time football is much more pure physicals. There's a lot skill involved, cleverliness, tactics. Physically ungifted players like xavi, iniesta, ozil, beckham ( though he was one trick pony ) could make it. In NBA if you're under 6'3 you can't make it.

Yes, football isn't as physicals-dependent as basketball. But, also, the black population in America is about 13%, and has been for generations. In the UK it's about 3%. And they're already a third of pro players. France is 3.5% black and over half of their WC winning team was black or mixed. They're MASSIVELY over-represented already. Basketball is 75% black. American Football is 68% black. Football will be the same if black populations continue to rise. Football is very physically dependent. The great Barcelona team and players like Xavi/Iniesta are anomalies. Even such players deteriorate rapidly when they get past 30. Players don't just lose pace, every single attribute decreased. And they'll be crying about racism throughout. Have you seen Adama Traore? He's like a whole new species. Plus, Brazil have been historically the best, so it's not like whites have been dominating this sport anyway.