Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hey stormfronters, meet the 2 best defenders in world football

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Each is 6'4, next year each will make at least $10m.

0 SSC Napoli v Cagliari Calcio Serie A TIM

What else do you notice they have in common?

Virgil Van Dijk wife 2000385 766x441

FRjAYEH

:feelskek:

Based. The little cumskin twinks are gonna throw another tantrum.

The lighter skinned guy got the hotter blonde. JBW or light skinned is law.

:feelskek:

Based. The little cumskin twinks are gonna throw another tantrum.
They will say it's for the Bux as they always do. Legit being born white and rotting on this forum is the biggest waste of genetics ever

ovER for stormfronters

Who cares bro?
They are rich giga tyrones.

ITs will jerk off to this

Suifuel even though I'm not stormfrontcel, cause I will never have any of that. I'll never be that tall, never have a girl like that either. It's over.

also OP feel free to google best football attackers, midfielders and goalkeepers, Hitler was right.

Go Sports Ball! that’s a real great use of your time. Nothing says committed leftist like supporting a professional soccer team. You’re really impressing the world with this one.

Now name an invention that their race was responsible for. My race was responsible for inventing internet, electricity, car, plane, modern manufacturing, phone. Their race was responsible for inventing nothing useful. Invention is an example of racial superiority

Last edited:
Never cared for niggerball of any type whether football or basketball.

Hilarious to see however that the blacks in OP's photos are clearly white supremacists.

Somewhere out there many a black woman is feeling worthless and left out in the cold and alone crying because these multimillionaire "brothas" didn't think she and her kind were "good enough" for them.

"Black power"?

LMFAO uhhhh no.

Last edited:
two tyrones make money and have white bitches and somehow this proves a point

Niggers are better at physically intense sports because they are closer to monkeys.

Football players are the male version of e-whores. Imagine being payed millions of dollars for being the best at kicking balls. Sports is just an elaborate scheme to sell stuff.
The lighter skinned guy got the hotter blonde. JBW or light skinned is law.
you mean the one who make up frauded harder.

Last edited:
Niggers are better at physically intense sports because they are closer to monkeys.
True. Lol. What kind of beta race gets enslaved by another race. Like the niggers just let it happen. They didn’t fight back because their cognitive function isn’t very high. It wasn’t until they mixed with whites that they got a little smarter

No shit, we bred them that way

Not surprising. I think a lot of black superstar athletes go for mayo Staceys - and can get them quite easily. Black foids famously hate the Gigatyrones, Tyrones and Tyronelites dating for outside of their racial group.

gettyimages-1175618948-e1587219082838.jpg
82876452ce4ca3d66d9f120deeffca40.jpg

Last edited:
What do black men think about having mulatto children vs full black? J

also OP feel free to google best football attackers, midfielders and goalkeepers, Hitler was right.
Those positions are less reliant on strong genetics, except GK, which is largely about intellect.
Indeed they can even be inverse, some of the best attacking players are so because of bad genetics, giving low centre of gravity, small forward facing surface area, etc

im confused as fuck

i though you were a JBW idiot

now you are saying otherwise?

Go Sports Ball! that’s a real great use of your time. Nothing says committed leftist like supporting a professional soccer team. You’re really impressing the world with this one.

Now name an invention that their race was responsible for. My race was responsible for inventing internet, electricity, car, plane, modern manufacturing, phone. Their race was responsible for inventing nothing useful. Invention is an example of racial superiority
Brutal realitypill

Invention is an example of racial superiority

It can be for sure, but also it can be an example of how strongly people cope.

I think we all agree ricemen and curries are low value copers, who try to fraud crap genetics by studymaxxing and coping with a post carousel bux hungry curry or noodle foid, but I can tell you from experience I know WESTERN rice and curries who believe grades are an example of superiority, because their useless parents told them.

Your races inventions haven't given YOU any relative benefits brother, whereas tyrones physical superiority runs throughout most BBC's in the world. Hell probably even the average BBC on this forum mogs the average JBW, and @Colvin76 is the best looking of the lot for all we know
im confused as fuck

i though you were a JBW idiot

now you are saying otherwise?
Read my posts, JBW is law ONLY with noodles and latins (actually with Latinas it's more just don't be Latin).

With higher value foids like Mayo's, Aryans, middle Eastern it ranks pretty strongly by true PSL and true Smv

Not defending this gay racebait autism, but let’s not forget who won the last world cup
Go Sports Ball! that’s a real great use of your time.

Realistically speaking, what else could he be doing with his time that would be much better? If it’s truly over, why give a single fuck about how your time is being used? As a low value male, you are playing a demo, only reincarnation can unlock the full game

Last edited:
Not defending this gay racebait autism, but let’s not forget who won the last world cup

Realistically speaking, what else could he be doing with his time that would be much better? If it’s truly over, why give a single fuck about how your time is being used? As a low value male, you are playing a demo, only reincarnation can unlock the full game
3 chads, a chadlet, and 7 tyrones

why you praising chads ?

Never cared for niggerball of any type whether football or basketball.

Hilarious to see however that the blacks in OP's photos are clearly white supremacists.

Somewhere out there many a black woman is feeling worthless and left out in the cold and alone crying because these multimillionaire "brothas" didn't think she and her kind were "good enough" for them.

"Black power"?

LMFAO uhhhh no.

It can be for sure, but also it can be an example of how strongly people cope.

I think we all agree ricemen and curries are low value copers, who try to fraud crap genetics by studymaxxing and coping with a post carousel bux hungry curry or noodle foid, but I can tell you from experience I know WESTERN rice and curries who believe grades are an example of superiority, because their useless parents told them.

Your races inventions haven't given YOU any relative benefits brother, whereas tyrones physical superiority runs throughout most BBC's in the world. Hell probably even the average BBC on this forum mogs the average JBW, and @Colvin76 is the best looking of the lot for all we know

Read my posts, JBW is law ONLY with noodles and latins (actually with Latinas it's more just don't be Latin).

With higher value foids like Mayo's, Aryans, middle Eastern it ranks pretty strongly by true PSL and true Smv
My ancestors enslaved tyrone

My ancestors enslaved tyrone
Your current race is currently going extinct and being slapped around by tyrones while you cope here you bitch faggot :lul: :lul:

Your current race is currently going extinct and being slapped around by tyrones while you cope here you bitch faggot :lul: :lul:
Imagine how beta an entire race must be to get enslaved by another race

Nah, africans sold their own slaves. Those slaves eventually went on to breed your wowmen and cause the extinction of your whole race :lul:

I think that was more low T high IQ blacks enslaving tyrones for profit and have more access to resources dude

>ricecel attacking whites for no reason

Bro jews encouraging white women to sleep with niggers isn't going to help you, if we had racial separation then you could keep noodlefoids in line.