Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hey IT Since You Are So Insistent I am Not Being Discriminated Against or Mistreated In Employment Due To My Looks, How Do You Explain This?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Previous post
So I started undergoing job training today and this old white lady was disrespectful to me from the start and gave me dirty looks because of my face. It started with her asking me something, can't remember what, but definitely something trivial which I responded to after she asked me twice because I couldn't hear her. After that she gave me dirty looks for eavesdropping on something important she was saying, because the trainer was bullshitting me on the importance of the final test in determining hiring, and this information was directly relevant to a question I asked him.

After completing all the shitty courses for today, she asked me which company I was working, it's a shared training facility. Then she proceeded to command me to pick up something of the ground, even though it wasn't mine, which I did so reluctantly, should have told her it wasn't my job. Then she said something which implied she thought I was slow and stupid, despite me acing the multiple choice test while being mostly unfocused and having only gotten 3-4 hours of sleep max. Oh and she also avoided making eye-contact with me the entire time.

Meanwhile she was willing to interact nicely with all the normal looking trainers even acted all teasing about something some guy said and that guy was a 5'2'' south east asian. On top of that she didn't say a single word to any of the other students that were there, in my vicinity, except me. Considering the evidence, I assume she was polite towards them if she did. Also, not a single indian guy there, just latinos, even one guy who was fatter and shorter than me. Brutal don't be an ugly Indian pill.

This is the kind of negative treatment I get everywhere I go because of my face. Cashiers are noticeably cold and rude to me, people avoid looking at me and don't make eye contact when talking to me, in the brief moment they do see me or if we accidentally make eye contact they look away and frown or give me a disgusted look. They also give me mocking sneers, generally guys with better faces than mine but sometimes also teenagers. I have been denied entry level jobs which are desperate for hiring despite doing well in interviews, just because the interviewers didn't like my face. I have been on places like Omegle video chat and all the people instantly disconnect or make rude comments and laugh before disconnecting me upon seeing my face.

It's all looks and how can I say this with certainty? Because I was average-decent looking as a kid and teenager, until the age of 16, and never got treated this way. People were actually nice to me, sometimes even willing to strike up a conversation, girls complimented my appearance and showed interest in me, people were willing to be-friend me and were respectful to me before noticing I was socially awkward and couldn't fit in.

You can mock my misogynistic comments and hate or look down on me as much as you want, but at the end of the day, you can't deny the blackpill in a convincing way. Looks matter more than anything else to other people in forming first impressions and people very rarely change their first impression of you, especially women. All you are doing is shooting the messanger, I can post you a thousand studies which prove my point but you will just mock me for being an incel, even though I am correct. Perhaps if you all changed the way you treated unattractive people, we wouldn't be on here, but you fuckers consider yourselves perfect and won't change your evil natures.

Last edited:
Relatable. But you should lose a good 40 pounds so your face will be lean again. Also should i hold off on getting a job until i lose 50-70 pounds?

Brutal ethnic pill.

Ignore them, as they can never truly realize your discrimination; brutal that even literal grannies still have remnants of contempt towards sub 5 males, perhaps influenced by more modern times even if their time has passed. :feelsUgh:

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males and hypergamy. :feelsUgh:

As can be expected from the gender artificially elevated and given the utmost privilege to worship Chad and engage in the usual discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males with virtually no consequences, and no need to really develop any sort of inhibition, self-awareness or critical thinking; ultimately, all they look out for is themselves and the hypergamy and moral degeneracy they wish to keep being enabled by the elites puppeteering our society... :feelsclown:

Same thing causing such a halo and worshipping cognitive dissonance for physically attractive males happening to do basically anything, even outright beating one of their own foids. :feelshaha:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

Ignore them, as they can never truly realize your discrimination; brutal that even literal grannies still have remnants of contempt towards sub 5 males, perhaps influenced by more modern times even if their time has passed. :feelsUgh:
Could it be racial as well? Sometimes I feel my phenotype and ethnic features along with looking untrustworthy intersects with the lookism I face due to being sub5, creating a giga deviled horns effect. I notice feminine, high trust looking sub5s are treated somewhat better.

Could it be racial as well? Sometimes I feel my phenotype and ethnic features along with looking untrustworthy intersects with the lookism I face due to being sub5, creating a giga deviled horns effect. I notice feminine, high trust looking sub5s are treated somewhat better.
I mean, there is the ethnic tax, but I doubt a low trust HTN is being treated worse than them. :feelswhere:

I mean, there is the ethnic tax, but I doubt a low trust HTN is being treated worse than them. :feelswhere:
I meant relative to high trust beta looking ethnic and white sub5s and sub4s.

Previous post
So I started undergoing job training today and this old white lady was disrespectful to me from the start and gave me dirty looks because of my face. It started with her asking me something, can't remember what, but definitely something trivial which I responded to after she asked me twice because I couldn't hear her. After that she gave me dirty looks for eavesdropping on something important she was saying, because the trainer was bullshitting me on the importance of the final test in determining hiring, and this information was directly relevant to a question I asked him.

After completing all the shitty courses for today, she asked me which company I was working, it's a shared training facility. Then she proceeded to command me to pick up something of the ground, even though it wasn't mine, which I did so reluctantly, should have told her it wasn't my job. Then she said something which implied she thought I was slow and stupid, despite me acing the multiple choice test while being mostly unfocused and having only gotten 3-4 hours of sleep max. Oh and she also avoided making eye-contact with me the entire time.

Meanwhile she was willing to interact nicely with all the normal looking trainers even acted all teasing about something some guy said and that guy was a 5'2'' south east asian. On top of that she didn't say a single word to any of the other students that were there, in my vicinity, except me. Considering the evidence, I assume she was polite towards them if she did. Also, not a single indian guy there, just latinos, even one guy who was fatter and shorter than me. Brutal don't be an ugly Indian pill.

This is the kind of negative treatment I get everywhere I go because of my face. Cashiers are noticeably cold and rude to me, people avoid looking at me and don't make eye contact when talking to me, in the brief moment they do see me or if we accidentally make eye contact they look away and frown or give me a disgusted look. They also give me mocking sneers, generally guys with better faces than mine but sometimes also teenagers. I have been denied entry level jobs which are desperate for hiring despite doing well in interviews, just because the interviewers didn't like my face. I have been on places like Omegle video chat and all the people instantly disconnect or make rude comments and laugh before disconnecting me upon seeing my face.

It's all looks and how can I say this with certainty? Because I was average-decent looking as a kid and teenager, until the age of 16, and never got treated this way. People were actually nice to me, sometimes even willing to strike up a conversation, girls complimented my appearance and showed interest in me, people were willing to be-friend me and were respectful to me before noticing I was socially awkward and couldn't fit in.

You can mock my misogynistic comments and hate or look down on me as much as you want, but at the end of the day, you can't deny the blackpill in a convincing way. Looks matter more than anything else to other people in forming first impressions and people very rarely change their first impression of you, especially women. All you are doing is shooting the messanger, I can post you a thousand studies which prove my point but you will just mock me for being an incel, even though I am correct. Perhaps if you all changed the way you treated unattractive people, we wouldn't be on here, but you fuckers consider yourselves perfect and won't change your evil natures.
IT won't get it because they're all simps, fat bitches with colored hair, or tranny fucks.