Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey im still on my period, im super fucking horny but we can still have sex ok babe its perfectly safe!

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This is the outcome for betabuxx cucks when they get trapped with a 40 year old roastie femoid whos vag has been torn apart, and uses them as an atm and only fuck them when they are super horny on their period.

42189896 738460063166202 6386314673469259776 n

Delicious af ngl, lunch will be tasty, I can see it

I'd fuck a girl on her period if she were both a virgin (before me) and an LTR.

God truly made women fucking disgusting, everything to do with their reproductive organs is absolutely revolting. A stinky, slimy flesh-wound that vomits disgusting thick blood once a month, gets urinary tract infections several times a year, smells like old fish and has more folds than a bulldog's face to catch all sorts of gunk, microscopic organisms and varieties of Chad's semen. There is a reason I and many other straight males are only attracted to women's secondary sex characteristics and see their vaginas for the holes that they are. I honestly feel blessed for being born with a penis, there's something pretty nice about being born with a neatly-structured cock and two balls coming off the bottom of it as opposed to God giving you a roast beef sandwich between your legs.

God truly made women fucking disgusting, everything to do with their reproductive organs is absolutely revolting. A stinky, slimy flesh-wound that vomits disgusting thick blood once a month, gets urinary tract infections several times a year, smells like old fish and has more folds than a bulldog's face to catch all sorts of gunk, microscopic organisms and varieties of Chad's semen. There is a reason I and many other straight males are only attracted to women's secondary sex characteristics and see their vaginas for the holes that they are. I honestly feel blessed for being born with a penis, there's something pretty neat about being born with a neatly-structured cock and two balls coming off the bottom of it as opposed to God giving you a roast beef sandwich between your legs.
nigga you gay

This is the outcome for betabuxx cucks when they get trapped with a 40 year old roastie femoid whos vag has been torn apart, and uses them as an atm and only fuck them when they are super horny on their period.

View attachment 43709
Can't get prime teen pussy like chads

nigga you gay
if you feel aroused when you see the average vagina you are the gay one buddy, imagine being drawn to the nonexistent beauty of an arby's sandwich. Dicks are objectively more aesthetically-pleasing than vaginas as an organ and I don't even want to sit on one, there is nothing wrong with saying that.

God truly made women fucking disgusting, everything to do with their reproductive organs is absolutely revolting. A stinky, slimy flesh-wound that vomits disgusting thick blood once a month, gets urinary tract infections several times a year, smells like old fish and has more folds than a bulldog's face to catch all sorts of gunk, microscopic organisms and varieties of Chad's semen. There is a reason I and many other straight males are only attracted to women's secondary sex characteristics and see their vaginas for the holes that they are. I honestly feel blessed for being born with a penis, there's something pretty nice about being born with a neatly-structured cock and two balls coming off the bottom of it as opposed to God giving you a roast beef sandwich between your legs.
i loled, but u are kinda right. i laugh at the females who think they feel empowered because they own a vagina. Bitch theres nothing glorious about owning a meat wallet. You would be nothing without your meat wallet because you would offer nothing to a male if u didnt have it. Maybe cooking food but lets admit most females suck at cooking too.

I remember being a beta little shit when I was 14 and talking to some girl who was using me as her autistic emotional tampon, and she was telling me how she was attracted to men but found penises kind of gross. It's perfectly normal for sexual attraction to be mostly or entirely about secondary sexual characteristics, especially seeing as secondary sexual characteristics are generally indicators of health and reproductive/genetic fitness. If you are attracted to arbys vaginas you aren't some straight slayer god, you are a numale who would probably pop a stiffy if I showed you an axe wound with enough skin folds around it. @Henry de Montherlant

i loled, but u are kinda right. i laugh at the females who think they feel empowered because they own a vagina. Bitch theres nothing glorious about owning a meat wallet. You would be nothing without your meat wallet because you would offer nothing to a male if u didnt have it. Maybe cooking food but lets admit most females suck at cooking too.
Cope. Check this out.

Foid born with NO PUSSY has a Chad-tier bf. It's not even "just have a vagina" for these sluts, it's not "just have xx chromosomes either" because God knows there are some intersex people who came out of the womb fucked up and still got dick for looking like a woman. "just resemble a woman more or less" is all you need to do to live life on tutorial mode, that's how easy it is. Get the 10 million year old human primate chimp social brain to recognise you as some sort of foid and you're set for life.

Cope. Check this out.

Foid born with NO PUSSY has a Chad-tier bf. It's not even "just have a vagina" for these sluts, it's not "just have xx chromosomes either" because God knows there are some intersex people who came out of the womb fucked up and still got dick for looking like a woman. "just resemble a woman more or less" is all you need to do to live life on tutorial mode, that's how easy it is. Get the 10 million year old human primate chimp social brain to recognise you as some sort of foid and you're set for life.

what a cutie

Cope. Check this out.

You misunderstood the context of my post. I was saying women are useless, most of them are only good for sex. WHat do they have to offer in life if they are not getting fucked by chad or cooking him a meal? Most women are dumb as fuck, and they only get accepted into college courses because of external means. Most of them go into some useless shitty degree like gender studies or some other dumb bullshit course that offers no job opportunity, and when they finish it they expect to find a cuck normie who will allow them to use him as an atm,

The other females who actually have a brain will work in some dumb cuckish bluepilled job like a therapist or teacher.

Dont get me started on the nurses who only go to nursing school so they can fuck the chad doctors.
what a cutie
cope

You misunderstood the context of my post. I was saying women are useless, most of them are only good for sex. WHat do they have to offer in life if they are not getting fucked by chad or cooking him a meal? Most women are dumb as fuck, and they only get accepted into college courses because of external means. Most of them go into some useless shitty degree like gender studies or some other dumb bullshit course that offers no job opportunity, and when they finish it they expect to find a cuck normie who will allow them to use him as an atm,

The other females who actually have a brain will work in some dumb cuckish bluepilled job like a therapist or teacher.

Dont get me started on the nurses who only go to nursing school so they can fuck the chad doctors.
Very true, most women are absolutely useless garbage human beings.

if you feel aroused when you see the average vagina you are the gay one buddy, imagine being drawn to the nonexistent beauty of an arby's sandwich. Dicks are objectively more aesthetically-pleasing than vaginas as an organ and I don't even want to sit on one, there is nothing wrong with saying that.
You're saying that you find dicks more appealing than pussies and still manage to conclude I'm the gay now jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

if the roads are red take the dirt track instead... if you know what im saying.

:feelsohh:

You're saying that you find dicks more appealing than pussies and still manage to conclude I'm the gay now jfl:feelskek::feelskek:
We are both gay because neither of us find dicks more appealing than pussy.

View attachment 43709
False bro not even when they are super horny do the cucks get fucked. High IQ post tho

Well when you put it like that:giga:

Nobody sees a vagina

You are supposed to feel it

If Foid > 7.5, would fuck her on her period any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back