Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hey femal here i know how u gais feel :((

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
i was bullied in elementr schol so i know what its like! things changd 4 me tho so they can 4 u as well!!!

not all girl go 4 chad i dated like 20 of them in high school an they didnt do it for me
my curnt b4 is not a chad! i lov him becaus his money err i mean amazing persnality!

also girls can get rejectd too i remembr once a chad i liked didnt want 2 date me so i had to settle for his less good looking chad friend! :(

u dont know what its like to be hit on by hundreds of UGLY creep men since pubrty!! my life is terribl!!!

we shall rise funds for her

I've seen cucktears posters post these unironically before.

nausea said:
we shall rise funds for her
#pray4stacy

alsalsk said:
I've seen cucktears posters post these unironically before.
That's where I got it from, lmao. 

This girl in particular.
https://www.reddit.com/r/UtterlyAlone/comments/7hgfk1/debunking_the_personality_platitude/dquq4pr/

Minjaze said:
#pray4stacy

This girl in particular.
https://www.reddit.com/r/UtterlyAlone/comments/7hgfk1/debunking_the_personality_platitude/dquq4pr/

Her username is obviouslyyy UUGGGGHHHHH, if I had her brains I would be thrown into the trashcan as a 20 year old man and left there. However, she was born female and presumably hot.

Minjaze said:
#pray4stacy

This girl in particular.

LOL damn, playing the whole "I'm not like other women" shit. Now she posted on cucktears.

A women will never know how it feels like to be truly alone...

omggggg hunniiiii tanks 4 u understndin! i em alsoe femail an in da same situashion as u bb and i can relate so much!!!!!!

tanks 4 insprn mi swetie <3

Zielony4 said:
LOL damn, playing the whole "I'm not like other women" shit. Now she posted on cucktears.
LOL, she's actually ranting on there about being banned! This is just too beautiful.

Females should be eredicated.

Anon said:
Females should be eredicated.
Agreed.

ALSO HOLY SHIT GUYS THE ROASTIE IN THAT ONE THREAD I LINKED IS GETTING PISSED AT ME
THIS IS SO FUN LMAO

Minjaze said:
i was bullied in elementr schol so i know what its like! things changd 4 me tho so they can 4 u as well!!!

not all girl go 4 chad i dated like 20 of them in high school an they didnt do it for me
my curnt b4 is not a chad! i lov him becaus his money err i mean amazing persnality!

also girls can get rejectd too i remembr once a chad i liked didnt want 2 date me so i had to settle for his less good looking chad friend! :(

u dont know what its like to be hit on by hundreds of UGLY creep men since pubrty!! my life is terribl!!!

Had a nice chuckle. Good effort.