Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel He's back in Hong Kong

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Seems the Hong Kong currycel with pre pubescent frame and recessed jaw has got a new outfit to jestermaxx in, maybe he's following some PUA advice on peacocking..

how is he not posting here already

nice moves
soon enough he'll land some girl

nice moves
soon enough he'll land some girl
He does exact same retarded moves in every video. I thought he was being ironic at first, now I think he genuinely doesn't know he's a subhuman.

He should start doing videos with this equally pointless Pajeet

Last edited:
Currys got all the latest tech, wheres the chicks at?

Agree he looks 6'-6'1 but the main benefit of this is PFS, he has zero of this due to that jaw and that frame.

Only time I see curries like him in HK with a non-goblin currywhore, is if they are dating a Filipino donestic maid, that's what he will get...

He mogs me hard. From Mumbai to Delhi.

im back in HK too
Ironically enough you're a riceman who can't go out, yet no one is quarantining this curry monstrosity.
I'm so bored I might just go to TST to look for him...

Ironically enough you're a riceman who can't go out, yet no one is quarantining this curry monstrosity.
I'm so bored I might just go to TST to look for him...

I'm not complaining I get to live in a hotel and pig off room service for two weeks, ultimate NEET lifestyle

Oh really? And all paid for??

Lol no, I could quarantine at home but my parents don't want the virus, so they paid for me to quarantine in a hotel. The government isn't paying for it. I'll be arrested if I leave the hotel room so I've been eating nothing but room service, Deliveroo, foodpanda, UberEats.

I'm not complaining I get to live in a hotel and pig off room service for two weeks, ultimate NEET lifestyle

Might as well enjoy it while you can.

are "visitors" allowed if you know what i mean? :feelsEhh:

What's the CCP situation like there?

Are you afraid of them?

It's getting worse and worse every day, cracking down on free expression and civil society under the guise of security.

Careful. Liberal democracies are worth defending.

It's getting worse and worse every day, cracking down on free expression and civil society under the guise of security.

Careful. Liberal democracies are worth defending.

lol, america's freedoms are getting eaten away everyday. depressing as fuck.

but what can I do? I can barely take care of myself and I'm more self-sufficient than most men I know

as a kid i was told this would happen one day and watching it play out in real time is worse than sitting through gore videos