Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Heroin poll. Is this funny, or depressing. Fuck knows. Discord ask.

Depressing or funny

• Funny

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Depressing

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • kys OP you utter shit retarded mod who should be culled

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
I dont really bother with T-breaks tbh. Elab on RC
Research chemical opiods, they tend to be stronger and cheaper but tolerance builds up fairly quickly on them, also for your good its better to take t breaks just so you can achieve the high as strong as it was before

I dont take drugs but I agree OP. It's not even funny or depressing. It's just right

This world is hell; life is hell. It only makes sense for it to be this way. It's just not the rubbish biblical depiction of hell. The foundation of hell is psychological. The essence of pain and suffering is psychological, not physical. It's not what you experience that defines suffering, but how you react to experience that defines suffering. The experience of suffering can be caused by something. But it's not the thing itself that defines suffering, but how you react to it or how you respond to it mentally and emotionally. That's what defines suffering

TBH I think all normies and :bluepill:-ers know this deep down. The heroin itself isnt what "makes it easier" to cope in hell, it's the sedative psychological effects of heroin that "makes it easier". It's no different to how normies cope with religion, belief in a divine / cosmic protector of "justice" & "morality", junk foodies, sex, alcohol. It's all the same shit - All these things have a similar sedative effect on the human brain as hard drugs like heroin and cocaine. You aren't wrong OP. What heroin is to you, is identical to what religion, sex, socialization, junk food and vidya is to :bluepill: normies. Really and truely, all people do is cope by using whatever the world has to offer to gain dopamine hits that let them stay :bluepill: or mentally relaxed in hell. Without access to such copes, hell would only be intensified, and the world would have much higher rate of ERs, LDARs, ropers across both sexes. We're already in hell, all you can do is suffer and cope while suffering, it just depends on what you use as a means of cope. Not everyone has the same copes, but all copes have the same effect

Last edited:
Based how heroin addicts run this forum.

Thats how u know this isn't run by the feds

Research chemical opiods, they tend to be stronger and cheaper but tolerance builds up fairly quickly on them, also for your good its better to take t breaks just so you can achieve the high as strong as it was before
Ill most likely stick to what works. T breaks arent worth it for me. I'm not chasing a huge high. I'm chasing cheap, fast, easy, consistent dopamine. If I need to make myself comatose. Alcohol will finish that job for me

Not personally a huge opiates guy but whatever helps you cope. Also mogger voice

Ill most likely stick to what works. T breaks arent worth it for me. I'm not chasing a huge high. I'm chasing cheap, fast, easy, consistent dopamine. If I need to make myself comatose. Alcohol will finish that job for me
Alcohol isn't even that euphoric but if it works for you then good

based af. Always good to hear about something new
Ok so i took some a week ago and it was pretty good but the effects weren't too strong, i should have taken a higher dose (600mg) to feel the recreational effects more but it did feel sort of like an opiate with a dissociative feel to it, higher doses are described being more trippier and similar to MDMA

Its unique in a way

Ok so i took some a week ago and it was pretty good but the effects weren't too strong, i should have taken a higher dose (600mg) to feel the recreational effects more but it did feel sort of like an opiate with a dissociative feel to it, higher doses are described being more trippier and similar to MDMA

Its unique in a way
If I ever come across it ill ofc be obligated to myself to try it

How do you manage with track marks? If I saw you in public would I think you're a junkie?? Or are you one of those more lowkey fiends like myself :feelzez:
I never reuse a needle once i've used it. I imagine this helps. But tbh I just try not to keep going for the same area. Knowing how to inject properly also helps mitigate shit like that.

Given the insults i've had thrown at me throughout life, even if I'd never taken drugs in my life you'd probably still think I was a junkie. Me taking drugs doesn't really make a difference. I'm ugly, so im *insert negative trait* regardless.

Ah well at least you're good with hygiene, that's definitely important when using IV. Suppose that horn effect does apply, even before I was a druggie alcoholic I had dark circles due to recessed maxilla (shitty genetics). Maybe all the people calling me a crackhead throughout childhood led to this point? One can wonder :feelshehe:
Literally over tbh. Being ugly is a death sentence