Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Heroin poll. Is this funny, or depressing. Fuck knows. Discord ask.

Depressing or funny

• Funny

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Depressing

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • kys OP you utter shit retarded mod who should be culled

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Yea they put fent in it but even the non-fent stuff has tranqs in it and it feels like shit.
People are idiots tbh. There's better ways to (even deceptively) market a product than that

I tried it before and got a killer pain in my kidney
Cant relate to the pain I guess. I wouldnt know where to place it on my own minds hierarchy of drugs. Certainly in its own class. But where to put it. Hard to say. I get it, but I dont really see why bother with regular use. To me it's like that toy you have as a kid that's cool for 3 attempts and it's boring afterwards

Good luck nigga. Ive seen too many broke heroin junkies from my place growing up. Like there is few things worse than being incel, and being one of them is it. Hope you never reach that stadium
I've been broke and living under bridges and shit for several months in a few periods before. I'd rather be a broke, homeless spaz who's cared for by atleast some people than an incel reject. The latter is more brutal imo. I can deal with cold nights, rain, concrete and general abuse from people. Hell, the latter I've always received due to how I look anyway. Inceldom, for this long. A fucking curse.

Atleast with being a broke homeless person, i'd have a chance of a way out of it... Which i've done a few times. Inceldom I have none. No matter what I try. To not be broke I just need enough money to exist outside of a store front. To not be incelibate, I need hundreds of thousands of disposable income for several extensive surgeries to fix the issue. Something that very very few of us ever manage to do. Although the small amount that I know who have, now live much better lives as a result of decent surgeries that completely transformed them. I'd need a lottery win really.

I can drink tea while taking drugs. I have no other source of genuine happiness without drugs. I never did before I started taking them. It got to the point where it was the only option left. Every time I get clean, its the same thing. life offers me nothing. Its either drug or rope really. Plus they help with reality. They cloud thoughts, make them less impactful and painful.
I know exactly what you talking about tbh, dont blame ya tbh. Theres nothing I can say or do to convince ya otherwise. We all got to go through our trials and tribulations alone. Just keep in mind one day when you come out on the other end of your trials and tribulations that there is always another way, its up to you to find it in you.

Okay bye

I know exactly what you talking about tbh, dont blame ya tbh. Theres nothing I can say or do to convince ya otherwise. We all got to go through our trials and tribulations alone. Just keep in mind one day when you come out on the other end of your trials and tribulations that there is always another way, its up to you to find it in you.

Okay bye
I've made my mind up. Indeed. Sobriety has never worked for me. I will use till it kills me. Which tbh should have happened by now imo but eh. Slowly but surely I guess. Hopefully I go out in an opiate coma. I wont know a damn thing about it

heroin feels like ascension x1000

I've made my mind up. Indeed. Sobriety has never worked for me. I will use till it kills me. Which tbh should have happened by now imo but eh. Slowly but surely I guess. Hopefully I go out in an opiate coma. I wont know a damn thing about it
its all good , I dont blame ya as long as you happy with your decision.

Do you hang with alot of users? Just curious if you dont mind me asking

I understand the feeling of doing drugs when you have nothing else going on in your life. Smoking weed daily is the only way for me to be cope in a bad situation, as it helps distract me from my problems. If I was ever introduced to hard drugs I'm sure that I would be hooked straight away.

heroin feels like ascension x1000
Think of the place you feel the most comfortable. The most happy, the most warm, safe, secure and calm. For many people this is just their bedroom. For others its their place of work. For some its just being with their friends ( :feelsree: MOGSME). The place where you feel the most content. Hell. Imagine it with a couple of beers if you drink beer. That calming buzz, just relaxed, and happy to just be where you are as opposed to anywhere else... And yes, take that and multiply that feeling by x1000. That's heroin. Right there.

I just realised which thread I posted this on though..... Im sure I said something like that in the audio thing. I cant stand listening to myself so i've already forgot most of it. 6 minutes is too long to recall

its all good , I dont blame ya as long as you happy with your decision.

Do you hang with alot of users? Just curious if you dont mind me asking
Decision works best for me I guess. I dont like to recommend it. Because I think it wont work for most people. especially not normies. I'm making the most of what I have given my experiences and evaluations.

I used to "hang" with users I guess. Not to the degree that you might picture though. But where I grew up, drug usage was just everywhere anyway. My neighbours were on it. The kids who lived one door next were fucking skeletal because their parents would always forget about them in the garden. I didnt really realize this till I was older (about 9 years old) though.

I spent most of my life putting myself around all kinds of people though. I never liked being at home as a kid anyway, and I just wanted to be seen as human. Though I word it more harshly now jfl. I was just trying to find my place. I knew I had to do something I guess. It's innate. But I was hopelessly deluded and as bluepilled as the average redditor for most of my life anyway. I experimented with drugs as any teen does. I started using habitually much later because life just offered me nothing. I'm done with the "get clean" shit now though. It never benefits me. No matter how long I stay clean. It just makes life, existence, and loneliness just that much more self-evident. Even if a year passes. I see no benefits. I still get the same insults, I still get the same animosity.

I'm always left sat there on whatever ground i'm sat at the time, losing my fucking head wondering how to get out of it. I'm a coward. I always choose to go back to using other than neck myself. My only attempt in my life took a full on fucking breakdown and thats an emotional state I would rather never go back too.

I understand the feeling of doing drugs when you have nothing else going on in your life. Smoking weed daily is the only way for me to be cope in a bad situation, as it helps distract me from my problems. If I was ever introduced to hard drugs I'm sure that I would be hooked straight away.
Cant recommend anything hard. It would be wrong of me to do so. But if people do choose. I'm always happy to advise. I'd rather them not harm themselves when doing so. I can tell what to expect, what to do, when, where, how. Harm reduction I think is something that most of society overlooks. So I always like to try and help if people have made their decision.

Decision works best for me I guess. I dont like to recommend it. Because I think it wont work for most people. especially not normies. I'm making the most of what I have given my experiences and evaluations.
Shieeet only thing that help you change your life completely is Nation Of Islam lol. Just joking

Cant recommend anything hard. It would be wrong of me to do so. But if people do choose. I'm always happy to advise. I'd rather them not harm themselves when doing so. I can tell what to expect, what to do, when, where, how. Harm reduction I think is something that most of society overlooks. So I always like to try and help if people have made their decision.
how old are you?

stop mogging me bitch

how much does 1 gramm of heroin cost and how many hits can you get from 1 gramm? Like in a needle or smoking?
Depends on the quality, location, who you get it from, and ofc how you use it. It varies.

Depends on the quality, location, who you get it from, and ofc how you use it. It varies.
on average how many hits can you get from 1 gramm and how much does it cost? Just curious, i am not a glowie or sumthing like that

I would do cocaine/molly/LSD if I had the money for it and no risk of getting arrested. Not sure about heroin though.

on average how many hits can you get from 1 gramm and how much does it cost? Just curious, i am not a glowie or sumthing like that
I just said above jfl. It varies a lot depending on several factors including a few I didn't mention. There is no single answer

I would do cocaine/molly/LSD if I had the money for it and no risk of getting arrested. Not sure about heroin though.
Acid is overrated imo.

I grow my own. I go through an 8th to a Q a day. Out of habit. Weed I dont care for. But i'll be damned if I give it up
Why do you wish for something thy dont care for?

For someone who does heroin u sure sound depressed af :feelskek:

I wana try cocaine some day is it addictive?
Life is depressing as fuck tbh.

Cokes going to be addictive if you take it often sure. I only take it a few times a week though. I dont bother taking it daily.

I just said above jfl. It varies a lot depending on several factors including a few I didn't mention. There is no single answer
Dude then explain to a mixed race nigga how exactly it works.

I read that 1 gram costs like $50. To me i was shocked, because just 1 needle for $50? Or like 1 gram can get you 5 needles?

Obviously the more pure stuff is more expensive and I read there are different types like heroin for needles, heroin to snort, even stuff that i guess can be smoked so all different prices.

I am just curious, I am not trying to fight.

Oh yeah and obvious a small town will have higher costs compared to a major city.

Dude then explain to a mixed race nigga how exactly it works.

I read that 1 gram costs like $50. To me i was shocked, because just 1 needle for $50? Or like 1 gram can get you 5 needles?

Obviously the more pure stuff is more expensive and I read there are different types like heroin for needles, heroin to snort, even stuff that i guess can be smoked so all different prices.

I am just curious, I am not trying to fight.

Oh yeah and obvious a small town will have higher costs compared to a major city.
I've seen heroin prices vary a lot tbh. $50 for a gram I imagine would be cheap as balls in a lot of places, then again I dont know shit about the US. But also the amount you get at one time will alter the cost too. A lot of people would get 10 doses out of a gram. Other's wouldn't. Tolerance is a factor too. The way you take it will affect how much you need to get your buzz.

Snorting heroin is pointless imo. I mean, in a pinch i'd have too if I had too but it's wasteful. Smoking it as a last resort is really as far as I like to go. It's for the reason why I dont get white heroin. It doesnt tend to combust well so if you're going to chase it, you've just made the task a lot harder and potentially a lot more costly/wasteful.

I've seen heroin prices vary a lot tbh. $50 for a gram I imagine would be cheap as balls in a lot of places, then again I dont know shit about the US. But also the amount you get at one time will alter the cost too. A lot of people would get 10 doses out of a gram. Other's wouldn't. Tolerance is a factor too. The way you take it will affect how much you need to get your buzz.

Snorting heroin is pointless imo. I mean, in a pinch i'd have too if I had too but it's wasteful. Smoking it as a last resort is really as far as I like to go. It's for the reason why I dont get white heroin. It doesnt tend to combust well so if you're going to chase it, you've just made the task a lot harder and potentially a lot more costly/wasteful.
Na not the USA . In Gemanistan heroin costs roughly 50€ for a gram of the stuff used in needles. The stuff for snorting is cheaper. metadol tabletts for like 10€ .

10 doses of heroin is good actually, thats just 5€ a hit.

Na not the USA . In Gemanistan heroin costs roughly 50€ for a gram of the stuff used in needles. The stuff for snorting is cheaper. metadol tabletts for like 10€ .

10 doses of heroin is good actually, thats just 5€ a hit.
New users tend to take much smaller doses tbh

Ive smoked heroin and it was a awful, felt really ill and sick, throat all fucked.
Had to throw up in the toilet and dont remember anything after that... Fell asleep in the bathroom and woke up the next day like every other shit day in my existence :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Do they snort it? Injecting I heard is a hardcore kick for experienced users
People take it however they want too tbh. IV is much more intense though

Ive smoked heroin and it was a awful, felt really ill and sick, throat all fucked.
Had to throw up in the toilet and dont remember anything after that... Fell asleep in the bathroom and woke up the next day like every other shit day in my existence :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
its over tbh. Some people react badly for sure

I can drink tea while taking drugs. I have no other source of genuine happiness without drugs. I never did before I started taking them. It got to the point where it was the only option left. Every time I get clean, its the same thing. life offers me nothing. Its either drug or rope really. Plus they help with reality. They cloud thoughts, make them less impactful and painful.
Its good to take tolerance breaks once in a while, have you tried any RC opiods btw?

Its good to take tolerance breaks once in a while, have you tried any RC opiods btw?
I dont really bother with T-breaks tbh. Elab on RC

OP is the biggest fucking fakecel I’ve seen on this forum.

I don’t care how you look like, you SHOULD get laid sounding like that especially if you’re white.

I won’t be surprised if he’s gotten laid but stayed quiet on it since he’s a mod.

OP is the biggest fucking fakecel I’ve seen on this forum.

I don’t care how you look like, you SHOULD get laid sounding like that especially if you’re white.

I won’t be surprised if he’s gotten laid but stayed quiet on it since he’s a mod.
Yeah sure. The issue being when I send a photo of myself. Blocked... Im not the only person on earth with a less than helium voice. Women would rather move on.

Remember how the halo/failo/devil effect works

Hot guy with X voice: cute and hot

ugly guy with X voice: rapist pedophile

I know, from all the things women want voice its not really that important. It would only help you on a voice chat
it probably gets me an in online. But i've done virtual stuff with and without voice. The only thing that ever killed me was my face. A mere photo of myself. As much as normies who hate us like to say "muh it ur persounailitayea".... It's fucking easy to get along with women, personality alone. Most incels can do this unless they're painfully autistic. Which is a shame.

I hate when normies try this "but have you tried this"... Yes i've tried every fucking "advice" they could give me. Including the "build a friendship first and then they wont care about how you look".... But guess fucking what... They do.. And when I tell normies I followed that advice they say "OMG HOW DAIRESREE YUUU.... U LIARED TOO HUERR".... Fuck them and fuck their 'designed to fail' "advice"...