Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Heroin poll. Is this funny, or depressing. Fuck knows. Discord ask.

Depressing or funny

• Funny

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Depressing

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • kys OP you utter shit retarded mod who should be culled

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
Heroin is based af if u can afford it on a daily basis and get good quality stuff, but u will get lifetime addicted but its the best drug for dopamin

i can't use it, i use zatla (7ashish)
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien

Heroin is based af if u can afford it on a daily basis and get good quality stuff, but u will get lifetime addicted but its the best drug for dopamin
im particular about my heroin. Black tar offends me. Even thinking about it annoys me. Such a waste. I dont care for pure white heroin either. It doesnt combust. So If I run out of needles, It's hard to smoke.

i can't use it, i use zatla (7ashish)
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
ZatLa Algérien
I grow my own. I go through an 8th to a Q a day. Out of habit. Weed I dont care for. But i'll be damned if I give it up

Is that your voice?

i just cant feel bad after getting voice mogged this hard :lul:

Incredibly depressing. Sponsored by Black Tar, haha. Lost for words tbh, nothing I can add or say that has any significance. Harsh reminder that this isn't a joke. Life is fucked for many.

Heroin is no bueno OP. Be careful.

Incredibly depressing. Sponsored by Black Tar, haha. Lost for words tbh, nothing I can add or say that has any significance. Harsh reminder that this isn't a joke. Life is fucked for many.
Hate black tar. Such a waste. I'd rather shit on it and flush it.

Heroin is best. Sadly, no good meth in the UK. So heroin is all I have
Just don't be stupid and die from an OD. That stuff can be fatal.

Never understood heroin tbh because I don't even want a doctor to put a needle in my vains let alone myself kek

Just don't be stupid and die from an OD. That stuff can be fatal.

Never understood heroin tbh because I don't even want a doctor to put a needle in my vains let alone myself kek
Od'd plenty of times. A fatal OD would be a benefit tbh.

Hate black tar. Such a waste. I'd rather shit on it and flush it.
Meant to say heroin, my mistake. You've been doing it for a long while now - were you ever apprehensive with using needles, or is that not something that bothers you?

I wish I had access to heroin

Heroin is fun until your pain receptors grow tolerant to it and then you actually need it just to feel normal.

Either end up overdosing and dying or feel like you have Ebola for a week when you quit

Xanax shrooms Molly weed and alcohol all I do I wanna try cocaine as well

Meant to say heroin, my mistake. You've been doing it for a long while now - were you ever apprehensive with using needles, or is that not something that bothers you?
black tar is shit heroin tbh. I've used needles for a long time. I used to hate the idea of them as a kid. But nowadays they're just a daily thing. They're not that bad tbh

Heroin is fun until your pain receptors grow tolerant to it and then you actually need it just to feel normal.

Either end up overdosing and dying or feel like you have Ebola for a week when you quit
Apt description tbh. In any case though. I still enjoy having something to look forward too. and to feed.

Xanax shrooms Molly weed and alcohol all I do I wanna try cocaine as well
Done all. Some are nice. Shroom season in august. If Im not lazy this year perhaps Ill pick myself a few thousand

ive watches someone chase the dragon, but ive never done it myself

i'm probably the type who would die from an overdose

ive almost died from an alcohol overdose

fuck drugs , getting off of them is a bloody long and cumbersome process. I spent years trying to give up up alcohol, weed and tobacco. I gave up weed and alcohol after a lengthy battle to quit and now smoke much less tobacco and am slowly giving it up but i feel like shit when i dont smoke.

fuck drugs i say, you probably will never quit at all if the habit embeds itself to deep. Glad i quit what i have till date and wont start again, i rather drink tea

ive watches someone chase the dragon, but ive never done it myself
i'm probably the type who would die from an overdose

ive almost died from an alcohol overdose
Not as easy as you'd think. Being unconscious isn't the end all tbh. Plus most people first trying H, it's not really that nice a lot of the time. Nausea inducing.

fuck drugs , getting off of them is a bloody long and cumbersome process. I spent years trying to give up up alcohol, weed and tobacco. I gave up weed and alcohol after a lengthy battle to quit and now smoke much less tobacco and am slowly giving it up but i feel like shit when i dont smoke.

fuck drugs i say, you probably will never quit at all if the habit embeds itself to deep. Glad i quit what i have till date and wont start again, i rather drink tea
I can drink tea while taking drugs. I have no other source of genuine happiness without drugs. I never did before I started taking them. It got to the point where it was the only option left. Every time I get clean, its the same thing. life offers me nothing. Its either drug or rope really. Plus they help with reality. They cloud thoughts, make them less impactful and painful.

I don’t like heroin. Knocks me out. I prefer meth, Keeps me awake for a few days and increases my sex drive to the extent in which I have like 5 wanks everyday for 3 days straight!

Tried once. I threw up a few times and my heartbeat got fast, i realized its in my head and then calmed down. Then took a bit more (originaly took half the packet so i took the remainder). Feeling was good ngl but not as good as i expected. Like a mix of xanax, very good weed and very good jerking off session. Thats how i would describe it. I was snorting bcs shooting in the vein is disgusting.

Anyways im not doing it again. Dying as heroin addict is not a death i want to have. Completely devoid of dignity and disgusting af.
BRUTAL. I managed to not quite get to the nausea stage on my first try. But i've seen many people keel over and never touch it again because of it when I was a kid. I dont snort personally. I find it extremely wasteful.

Smoking it, while taking a little skill I guess to not lose the smoke, I find to be much more palatable and less wasteful when on a tight margin and having no needles. I always IV tbh. Less wasteful, feels so much better to me. I rotate my points though. I also intentionally buy a grade lesser than white, purer heroin because it's terrible at combusting. It doesnt smoke well at all. So atleast if I run out of needles. I have a fallback I can rely on.

I don’t like heroin. Knocks me out. I prefer meth, Keeps me awake for a few days and increases my sex drive to the extent in which I have like 5 wanks everyday for 3 days straight!
I prefer meth. It's just not a thing here. Three main issues. Poor supply reliability, unreliable quality, unreliable price. Not something I want to form an addiction too unless I know I can get as much as I want, when I want. Heroin does that. Meth currently doesnt.

Heroin in the US is shit now. I tried it years ago before they started putting tranqs in it. Tried it again last year because this shit government drug tests me so I cant smoke weed. The new heroin is awful.
I heard they put fent in it? Why put tranqs in heroin jfl. People come up with more and more retarded ideas. US heroin doesnt sound reliable tbh. Although nor is it here at a street level I guess. I get it a bit before its final cut or two so I get fairly nice hit tbh

dont you have ketamine in Europe?
Indeed we do. I can appreciate what ket does. But it's nothing I care for much. Overrated. It's a student drug. Infact of all the ketamine I ever used to see like 8+ years ago. more than 90% of it went to students. MDMA was a close contender too. Students seem to survive off that shit. Not sure if it's exactly the same nowadays but I cant imagine it's strayed far.

Are you rich? Or else are you able to keep regular job while takong heroin and not run out of money?
It's what I like to call a not-so-vicious cycle :feelsthink: