Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Here is a throwback of some awesome posts from our home, r/incels.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
https://incels.is/threads/my-favorite-posts.766/

Had to lock the post. Massive credit to that user, whoever he was, for compiling all of that. I will have some laughs at some of those for the rest of the night. Finished with exams for now and gonna take a tiny break.

A cope a day keeps the rope away

>Reddit
>Home
Too much nostalgia is bad for you. /r/incels was probably decent (I wouldn't know, I only ever lurked there every once in awhile), I would never call Reddit "home".

Alia had some of the best posts I've seen on that sub.

>Reddit
>Home
Too much nostalgia is bad for you. /r/incels was probably decent (I wouldn't know, I only ever lurked there every once in awhile), I would never call Reddit "home".
The platform wasn't home. The user base and content was home. Your definition and my definition of home aren't the same. I was a regular member there for quite a while.

Hail Incelstan.

A cope a day keeps the rope away
I should probably look at a few posts a day. I didn't look at all of them. Too much work copying and pasting since I can't just click on the urls.

The calculator story was my favorite.

The calculator story was my favorite.
Definitely. Unfortunately my school lets people go to the department to get calculators. Our advanced classes use finance calculators which aren't available there.

Definitely. Unfortunately my school lets people go to the department to get calculators. Our advanced classes use finance calculators which aren't available there.
"She is not entitled to a calculator." :feelskek:

I, for one, am glad that Reddit banned the incels one year ago. Had it not happened, this site wouldn't have been created and I would most likely never had joined the incel community, since I always vehemently refused to use a site so cucked as Reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back