Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Her birthday was today probably

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
I wanted to wish her happy birthday like she did for me (at this point I don't even know why she did it), but she rejected me, plus the only thing that gives me the idea that her birthday is today is the fact that she changed it from 20 to 21 in her IG bio. Should I say it? I think it'll make me look like a stalker if I do.

She lives in my head rent free, wish I'd never met her. Sucks.

Yeah, best to avoid all foids if possible. They feed off of our attention, then discard us.

Stop simping. You're nothing to her.

She didn't tell you about her birthday nor did she invite you to her birthday party, bearing in mind all foids have birthday parties. Probably getting pounded by chad as you were typing this out. Nothing to be sorry for OP

Yeah, you'll look like a stalker for sure. Over for oneitiscels.

She didn't tell you about her birthday nor did she invite you to her birthday party, bearing in mind all foids have birthday parties. Probably getting pounded by chad as you were typing this out. Nothing to be sorry for OP
I asked her. She only said the month. That was the most disinterested shit I've ever seen. So I stopped messaging.

And yeah, I don't even know what went down. No stories or anything. I gotta get her outta my head

dont wish her a happy birthday. foids dont deserve to be happy after all the suffering they have caused to this forum

dont wish her a happy birthday. foids dont deserve to be happy after all the suffering they have caused to this forum
I know man. I wouldn't give a fuck about a random foid. But for whatever reason, I like her. She seemed (and STILL seems) different. And she wished me happy birthday. She probably was fucking with me or something though. She rejected me.

Not that it changes anything, it's too late.

I know man. I wouldn't give a fuck about a random foid. But for whatever reason, I like her. She seemed (and STILL seems) different. And she wished me happy birthday. She probably was fucking with me or something though. She rejected me.

a foid is dead to me the second she rejects me. no matter how big of a oneitis she is

Avoid that foid.

You probably mean nothing to her.

Brutal. But that most definitely what it is man

I wanted to wish her happy birthday like she did for me (at this point I don't even know why she did it), but she rejected me, plus the only thing that gives me the idea that her birthday is today is the fact that she changed it from 20 to 21 in her IG bio. Should I say it? I think it'll make me look like a stalker if I do.

She lives in my head rent free, wish I'd never met her. Sucks.
DON'T. THE MORE YOU LOOK FOR HER, THE LESS SHE'LL WANT YOU.

you will pump her ego even more

a foid is dead to me the second she rejects me. no matter how big of a oneitis she is
You have the right mindset. I need to stop.

I may understand where this comes from. How much time passed without you two talking?

Avoid that foid.

You probably mean nothing to her.

Brutal. But that most definitely what it is man
You're right. My ego is a bitch.

Oneitis is hell
After becoming blackpilled, all the "love" I had,turned into hatred. They don't deserve to be simped.

You're right. My ego is a bitch.
I'd block her so she doesn't feel special.
Otherwise the risk is high that she'll tell people that you are a creep

Keeping you as a friend to vent while thinking about chads

I'd block her so she doesn't feel special.
Otherwise the risk is high that she'll tell people that you are a creep
Never block anyone. That makes her feel like she had that much of an impact.

Last edited:
We never were. Just classmates at best, who know of each other's existence
I thought you two had some kind of special bond( friendship-only)

Never block anyone. That makes her feel like she had that much of an impact.
Yes. I didn't block her. It would make it look like I cared all that much (which I did unfortunately)

Yes. My mind MADE HER SPECIAL.
Yup. You can't predict foid's minds initially. They'll change, they'll sold you for a thousand dollars if they could. Believe me

I thought you two had some kind of special bond( friendship-only)
Nope. She connected with me on LinkedIn. Then I followed her IG. We wouldn't even talk. She was just waiting to reject me, I think she knew I liked her.

It's over now though. It's best to forget

Yeah, best to avoid all foids if possible. They feed off of our attention, then discard us.
Yes. They'll just use guys like us a test for chads. I'm not even joking. Once they get out of their so called depression its over, YOU made her think she's a stacy. YOU made hundreds of chad adding a number to their bodycount. Brutal.

Yup. You can't predict foid's minds initially. They'll change, they'll sold you for a thousand dollars if they could. Believe me
Yeah. Having a sister helps me see that. They are very unpredictable and unstable

Nope. She connected with me on LinkedIn. Then I followed her IG. We wouldn't even talk. She was just waiting to reject me, I think she knew I liked her.

It's over now though. It's best to forget
If you two didn't have significant memories together,it will be easier to forget. Kinda. It will always stay with you in a way

Yes. They'll just use guys like us a test for chads. I'm not even joking. Once they get out of their so called depression its over, YOU made her think she's a stacy. YOU made hundreds of chad adding a number to their bodycount. Brutal.
Probably. She has a TON of anxiety, I've seen it for myself. She's "shy" if you could call it that. I just boosted her confidence without getting anything in return.

Do not force yourself into a foids life, you will
Be nothing more than the other 1,000 simps who do the same.

She already has someone else on her mind.

Probably. She has a TON of anxiety, I've seen it for myself. She's "shy" if you could call it that. I just boosted her confidence without getting anything in return.
YES YOU GOT EVERYTHING CLEAR NOW.