Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HELPP!!! WHY DO I GET INSANE AMOUNT OF RAGE INSIDE ME WHEN I SEE A WHITE FOID WITH NIGGER

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
WHYYYYY??!??!?? I KNOW SHES A WHORE AND I WOULDNT BE WITH HER ANYWAY BUT IT STILL MAKES ME RAGE. I WANT TO DIEEEEEE

because you see black people as inferior so seeing woman you want to be with, with people who you deem inferior pisses you off

your biological instinct is to kill the nigger who is fucking your race of women, so its technically the normal reaction, every race does this except that the kikes want you to feel bad for that if youre white.
TND

your biological instinct is to kill the nigger who is fucking your race of women, so its technically the normal reaction, every race does this except that the kikes want you to feel bad for that if youre white.
TND

TND
I LITERALLY WANNA FUCKING KILL HIM

WORST THING IS WHEN SHES LITERALLY MY TYPE IN EVERY WAY AHHHHHH FUCKRJ R

Describe how she looks.
Blonde and big ass, with good white face. Of course covered in makeup and of course SKIN TIGHT LEGGINGS OF COURSEEEE SHES A WHORE SLUT

BBC takeover has begun boyo

IM NOT GONNA FUCKING BUST A NUT TODAY IM GONNA UNLEASH IT I DONT GIVE A FUCKKK THE WORLD DID THIS TO ME ITS MOT FUCKIJG RIGHT ITS NOT FAIR MFSEW

Same when a muscular manlet sees a skinny lanklet with a foid. The fact that you worked for something that you didn't get, yet someone else gets effortlessly.
Probably this

Cuz subconsciously you know BBC is king and even the most average black man can do for her what you can never dream to, despite your male calculus and society telling you that you're somehow "better" than him and he doesn't "deserve" what he's getting.

Pedestalization of white woman + devaluation of the Original Man

Cuz subconsciously you know BBC is king and even the most average black man can do for her what you can never dream to, despite your male calculus and society telling you that you're somehow "better" than him and he doesn't "deserve" what he's getting.

Pedestalization of white woman + devaluation of the Original Man
HOLD UP. Pedestalization?? I AINT DOING THAT SHIT FOR SURE. IS IT WRONG TO WANT A FOID OF MY OWN RACE?!!? IM OPPOSITE OF SIMP I WANT FOID OPPRESSION AND CONTROL RHATS WHAT I WANT

i h
WHYYYYY??!??!?? I KNOW SHES A WHORE AND I WOULDNT BE WITH HER ANYWAY BUT IT STILL MAKES ME RAGE. I WANT TO DIEEEEEE
ad a class where there was these niggers simping for these white foids but they were nothing more but a minion to the foods but these niggers were delusional and thought they had a chance when they foids already had a boyfriend haha Jts funny seeing them make a fool of themselves

99% of the time its usually a fat white trash ghetto pig with some thugmaxxed POS

Blacks arent supposed to be incels, its against the rules

99% of the time its usually a fat white trash ghetto pig with some thugmaxxed POS
She wasn’t fat. She was my FUCKING TYPE SHES MY DREAM FOID :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . IM JUST THINKING OF HER HAVING SEX WITH THAT NIGGER WHILST I ROT ALONE I CANT DO THAT

I feel the same but when I witness juicy white foids with hideous pardolas. Pardolas are worse than niggers.

She wasn’t fat. She was my FUCKING TYPE SHES MY DREAM FOID :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . IM JUST THINKING OF HER HAVING SEX WITH THAT NIGGER WHILST I ROT ALONE I CANT DO THAT
Welcome to the life of an ethnicel, bitch

Nigger you don’t make sense. She’s with an ethnic nigger. You don’t class niggers as ethnic?
No you fucking genius, everyone in BP circles defines ethnics as non black / non white. Blacks and whites have highest smv in america

No you fucking genius, everyone in BP circles defines ethnics as non black / non white. Blacks and whites have highest smv in america
Am I classed as ethnic if I’m white passing?

Sorry brocel but Tyrone (and Chad) always wins.
Stacy would much rather have a mixed mulatto baby after getting her worn-out pussy pounded for hours on end by Tyrone's BBC than even take a single look at an incel, even if the incel is of the same race as her. It's just a looks thing. In these cases, Tyrone's looks compensate for his racial difference to a white Stacy. Meanwhile a white incel who is ugly doesn't have this advantage so he loses every time.

It looks like this:
Chad > Tyrone > Everyone else > Incels

Am I classed as ethnic if I’m white passing?
There are many ethnicities across the world. What is your background ethnically/racially?

TND

Sorry brocel but Tyrone (and Chad) always wins.
Stacy would much rather have a mixed mulatto baby after getting her worn-out pussy pounded for hours on end by Tyrone's BBC than even take a single look at an incel, even if the incel is of the same race as her. It's just a looks thing. In these cases, Tyrone's looks compensate for his racial difference to a white Stacy. Meanwhile a white incel who is ugly doesn't have this advantage so he loses every time.

It looks like this:
Chad > Tyrone > Everyone else > Incels

There are many ethnicities across the world. What is your background ethnically/racially?
Iraq. I’m white with brown hair hazel eyes. But it doesn’t matter it’s never helped me, in fact people are freaked out by me being “a white arab”. Most brutal blackpill is finding out my auntie had proposals from millionaires just because she was also white passing :feelsrope:

Iraq. I’m white with brown hair hazel eyes. But it doesn’t matter it’s never helped me, in fact people are freaked out by me being “a white arab”. Most brutal blackpill is finding out my auntie had proposals from millionaires just because she was also white passing :feelsrope:
Here is a fellow Arab with a cute white girl to lessen your rage

On a serious note nothing you can do bruh. Just find another girl like her.

He's a black nigger

Here is a fellow Arab with a cute white girl to lessen your rage

On a serious note nothing you can do bruh. Just find another girl like her.

He’s rich fag and famous :lasereyes: HOW TF DO I COMPETE WITH THAT NIGGER

TND

TND
this