Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

helped this girl out in exams now she acts like i don't even exist

B

Badsurat

Greycel
this girl sits ahead of me in exams and she asked me most of the questions in every subject, i did whatever i could because after all im a 'nice guy'. During the exams she was all jolly and good, talked with me regularly before and after it .
but yesterday when we get back to our regular classes after the exams got over i found her with her two guy friends walking down the stairs as i was going up, i said "hi" and she ignored me completely i saw her two friends laughing too.
so i was being used by her after all.

shit, sorry bro, but you acted like a complete simp, don't trust them, FOIDS are CRUEL, and deserve death

Many such cases!

This is why it's best to just not go the extra mile for women in your classes and such. Happened to me multiple times in high school.

Briffault's Law

A basic rule of modern society is never to give something for nothing. It's too easy for people to take advantage of those with good intentions.
This, I've learned the hard way.

Interesting join date to post count ratio

shit, sorry bro, but you acted like a complete simp, don't trust them, FOIDS are CRUEL, and deserve death
now that i think about it i did act like a simp should've avoided all these foids

Yesterday, I inadvertently helped a girl and she treated me like shit. Urgh!! I hate foids.

shit, sorry bro, but you acted like a complete simp, don't trust them, FOIDS are CRUEL
Never do that shit unless they're willing to pay you with money, food or ya know. Never bring up sex as an offer, let them suggest it but that's just wishful thinking :feelsbadman:. I tried that once and she blocked me on everything lmao.

this girl sits ahead of me in exams and she asked me most of the questions in every subject, i did whatever i could because after all im a 'nice guy'. During the exams she was all jolly and good, talked with me regularly before and after it .
but yesterday when we get back to our regular classes after the exams got over i found her with her two guy friends walking down the stairs as i was going up, i said "hi" and she ignored me completely i saw her two friends laughing too.
She's in love with you

OMG I am so sorry that you have gone through that man

Infiltrator
Joined March 11 Posts 2

Being that high inhib and "nice" is bad, people will just take advantage of you with impunity, I've been through it. Say no.

Ask her why she’s ignoring you, then beat the shit out of her in Roblox

Ask her why she’s ignoring you, then beat the shit out of her in Roblox
then go to prison where very experienced chads will beat the shit out of you every day. It is not worth it

this girl sits ahead of me in exams and she asked me most of the questions in every subject, i did whatever i could because after all im a 'nice guy'.
Pathetic beta cuck

Absolutely correct. That's the only thing these monsters deserve.

Typical greycel post.
You'll learn from your mistakes bro.

she was just using you exploiting you for her own benefit if i was you i would start spreading rumors that she has chlamydia or something

spit in her cunt face

A basic rule of modern society is never to give something for nothing. It's too easy for people to take advantage of those with good intentions.

Should have known about the life and teachings of St.Calculatorcel

Let this be a lesson to you then. Women feel entitled to men's resources, be it time, money, attention, knowledge or all of those. They absolutely WILL use you and leave you to die or even throw you under the bus themselves. DON'T SIMP!

better bachelor has very good content, I consider him hvaing content that are in the middle of the blackpill and redpill
agreed man but this really caught my eye I have to give props to the female author that stepped into the shoes of a man. I have bought her book on amazon

Let this be a lesson to you then. Women feel entitled to men's resources, be it time, money, attention, knowledge or all of those. They absolutely WILL use you and leave you to die or even throw you under the bus themselves. DON'T SIMP!
yep agreed they have no conscience or remorse no wonder they get along with criminals so much

Did you really expect anything else?

You learned it the hard way. Do NOT simp.

Retard you should have demanded sex if she gets your help

Live and learn dont help unless you benifit

Retard you should have demanded sex if she gets your help
Funny thing is, I tried that once and she said she had a bf. Well at least she never talked to me again.

You're a pathetic simp and you deserve all the suffering because of it