Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone remembers the story of St.Calculatorcel ( PBUH )

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
i think i made a femoid fail our first physics midterm

basically when the exam started she realised she didnt have a calculator. she whispered me if i had an extra (if u are caught talking = instant fail), i didnt say anything and went to go grab it from my bag, then just thought to myself for a second and sad fuck it. i just ignored her and finished the exam while she kept looking at me, when the exam finished she was holding back tears and tried talking to the professor about it, professor said it was her fault she was unprepared. (unit is kinematics so you have a sht ton of calcuations). funny thing is we sat beside each other since day 1, and i once tried starting up a conversation ith her and asked her what program she was in. she gave me a one word answer and went back to her phone. every lab i have i see her acting all cute with her chadlite partner. but she cant have a conversation with me. today was a gooood day
gonna spend the rest of my friday watching anime and masturbating lol

Last edited:
You ever heard the tragedy of saint calculatorcel the wise? No I thought not, the link doesn't work retard

You ever heard the tragedy of saint calculatorcel the wise? No I thought not, the link doesn't work retard
Not my fault this site sucks ass at uploading files

Perhaps more aptly referred to as STEMcels... :feelssus:

But your link doesn't work. :smonk:

i think i made a femoid fail our first physics midterm

basically when the exam started she realised she didnt have a calculator. she whispered me if i had an extra (if u are caught talking = instant fail), i didnt say anything and went to go grab it from my bag, then just thought to myself for a second and sad fuck it. i just ignored her and finished the exam while she kept looking at me, when the exam finished she was holding back tears and tried talking to the professor about it, professor said it was her fault she was unprepared. (unit is kinematics so you have a sht ton of calcuations). funny thing is we sat beside each other since day 1, and i once tried starting up a conversation ith her and asked her what program she was in. she gave me a one word answer and went back to her phone. every lab i have i see her acting all cute with her chadlite partner. but she cant have a conversation with me. today was a gooood day
gonna spend the rest of my friday watching anime and masturbating lol
Based