Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

helped this girl out in exams now she acts like i don't even exist

Funny thing is, I tried that once and she said she had a bf. Well at least she never talked to me again.
Good riddance then. I’m too high inhib and autist to do that, how did you ask her?

"If you want me to help, you have to do something for me" :feelshaha:
Giga low inhib i would try it but I would be terrified of being reported for sexual harassment :soy:

Briffault's Law
The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Giga low inhib i would try it but I would be terrified of being reported for sexual harassment :soy:
This was back in 2019, wasn't black pilled back then lol

HAVE YOU LEARNT YOUR LESSON? Don't fucking give these cunts attention yet alone FUCKING HELP THEM LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING SIMP. I ACCEPT I WILL BE ALONE TILL THE DAY I DIE THEY WILL PAY LAT(ER) FAGGOT CUNT WHORES

HAVE YOU LEARNT YOUR LESSON? Don't fucking give these cunts attention yet alone FUCKING HELP THEM LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING SIMP. I ACCEPT I WILL BE ALONE TILL THE DAY I DIE THEY WILL PAY LAT(ER) FAGGOT CUNT WHORES
how old are you?

You got cucked really hard.

What does that mean?
The OP just said he helped out a foid in exams, and later she doesn't even greet him. In the meantime she has been mocking him after getting railed by chads. What is this if not cuckolding?

The OP just said he helped out a foid in exams, and later she doesn't even greet him. In the meantime she has been mocking him after getting railed by chads. What is this if not cuckolding?
That is what I am asking what does cuk mean? or cukloading

That is what I am asking what does cuk mean? or cukloading
What? How low IQ can you be if you're "officer" and don't know what cuck means?
Assuming you're not a troll... This is a simple definition " a cuckold is a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision."

What? How low IQ can you be if you're "officer" and don't know what cuck means?
Assuming you're not a troll... This is a simple definition " a cuckold is a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision."
o.k there is not need to call me names, if someone does not know something there is no need to say horrible things. Your acting like chad

o.k there is not need to call me names, if someone does not know something there is no need to say horrible things. Your acting like chad
I just try to be as alpha as I can. No offence really

none of your business but I am an adult fyi.
o.k I am 38 years of age and am suffering from depression because of loneliness. One day your going to see that your parents are getting old and realise that you need someone next to you. Trust me try at least go on a speed dating event.

NEVER help foids, chads or normies out

we all learn from our mistakes.

Fucking cuck, neck yourself.

this girl sits ahead of me in exams and she asked me most of the questions in every subject, i did whatever i could because after all im a 'nice guy'. During the exams she was all jolly and good, talked with me regularly before and after it .
but yesterday when we get back to our regular classes after the exams got over i found her with her two guy friends walking down the stairs as i was going up, i said "hi" and she ignored me completely i saw her two friends laughing too.
so i was being used by her after all.
It happened with me too in 10th grade after many years she is suffering now and i have 100 % scholarship in college whereas she is suffering to get a medical seat.

A basic rule of modern society is never to give something for nothing. It's too easy for people to take advantage of those with good intentions.