Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me decide if it's a good idea to go back to school.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Imagine you're about to head into the fall semester. Also, imagine that it's 1929.

Imagine that you're reasonably popular in your social circles. Maybe it's because you come from money. Your father is a self-made banker, principal associate of one of America's most powerful financial houses. He spends his days globetrotting and spending his excess wealth on vanity art/philanthropy projects. You're also what they call a "football hero," having dedicated considerable effort to your physique to be drafted as a linebacker for your school's football team. You've got the shiniest raccoon coat on campus, and you're slated to graduate with an economics degree and enter the "family business." Your future seems set.

Or does it? Though you try your best to be social, you've always found yourself distracted from people by figures and analysis. You prefer to sit, and watch, and calculate. And earlier this year, around early spring, you started noticing market patterns that you can't help but add up to what might be the gravest financial crisis the world has ever seen.

If you're right, your economics degree will be useless, first of all. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario? Your entire family is plunged into bankruptcy, along with the United States. If not the world. If you could know for a fact that the economy is about to die, what should you do knowing that? Not continue your economics degree?

jfl you'll be outcasted and made funof on the first day, since everyone is going to be half ur age
why would you even want to return to school

jfl you'll be outcasted and made funof on the first day, since everyone is going to be half ur age
why would you even want to return to school

That wasn't part of the scenario I outlined.

Imagine you're about to head into the fall semester. Also, imagine that it's 1929.

Imagine that you're reasonably popular in your social circles. Maybe it's because you come from money. Your father is a self-made banker, principal associate of one of America's most powerful financial houses. He spends his days globetrotting and spending his excess wealth on vanity art/philanthropy projects. You're also what they call a "football hero," having dedicated considerable effort to your physique to be drafted as a linebacker for your school's football team. You've got the shiniest raccoon coat on campus, and you're slated to graduate with an economics degree and enter the "family business." Your future seems set.

Or does it? Though you try your best to be social, you've always found yourself distracted from people by figures and analysis. You prefer to sit, and watch, and calculate. And earlier this year, around early spring, you started noticing market patterns that you can't help but add up to what might be the gravest financial crisis the world has ever seen.

If you're right, your economics degree will be useless, first of all. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario? Your entire family is plunged into bankruptcy, along with the United States. If not the world. If you could know for a fact that the economy is about to die, what should you do knowing that? Not continue your economics degree?

I no longer worry about the future fren, whether it's total economic collapse, civil war, world war, or medical martial law the United States is finished where it has no future to speak of. Acquiring a college degree? Quite useless nowadays, future skills you're going to need is hunting, fighting, shooting, skinning a deer, and knowing how to survive off the land.

The United States is done and very soon even the common imbeciles on the street will figure this out near future. :feelsjuice: It's simply over. :blackpill:

Last edited:
We've already told you more than enough times what we think :feelskek:

Are you retarded?

I no longer worry about the future fren, whether it's total economic collapse, civil war, world war, or medical martial law the United States is finished where it has no future to speak of. Acquiring a college degree? Quite useless nowadays, future skills you're going to need is hunting, fighting, shooting, skinning a deer, and knowing how to survive off the land.

The United States is done and very soon even the common imbeciles on the street will figure this out near future. :feelsjuice: It's simply over. :blackpill:

Where does one learn these skills?

Where does one learn these skills?
You either grow up with them or learn them from others who have them. Then there are outcasts like me run out of whole entire towns where you acquire them by necessity. [Back in my wandering hobo days hopping trains.] :feelsjuice:

You either grow up with them or learn them from others who have them. Then there are outcasts like me run out of whole entire towns where you acquire them by necessity. [Back in my wandering hobo days hopping trains.] :feelsjuice:

Looks like I may have to look into hopping trains then. Sell what I can, and pick somewhere on the map to go.

man you dont give a fuck about the degree which should be the only reason to be in college , you just want that party life and you try to justify yourself
this is a dumb choice even without considering the amount of money and time you will lose
the only over 30 guys ive seen at college got the highest grades because they realized they fucked up and they had to run .
you will not study , you will not integrate with any 20 something guys , you will drop out and conclude absolutely nothing
save your time and dignity and move on this fantasy
its over

Looks like I may have to look into hopping trains then. Sell what I can, and pick somewhere on the map to go.
Hopping trains isn't what it use to be, fair warning. Ever since train rails have come under the jurisdiction of Homeland Security [9-11-2001]. At any rate, there are men like me everywhere who are rough necks that have endured every suffering that this world has to throw at a man. Find a sensible group of men like that and learn everything you can from them. That's what I did from ages 18-28, have them take you under their wing, they'll teach or help those willing to follow. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
man you dont give a fuck about the degree which should be the only reason to be in college , you just want that party life and you try to justify yourself
this is a dumb choice even without considering the amount of money and time you will lose
the only over 30 guys ive seen at college got the highest grades because they realized they fucked up and they had to run .
you will not study , you will not integrate with any 20 something guys , you will drop out and conclude absolutely nothing
save your time and dignity and move on this fantasy
its over

I'm not over 30, I'm a bright eyed 20-something about to crack the financial case of the century.

Dont do it, nothing good will come out of it. Real life is not movies.

I would have to consult @Damo the incel and his thoughts on the matter.

Aren't you the 48-49 years old guy? Just forget about the frat life, dude. The time for that is long gone.

If you want to go to uni to study and earn a degree because it will give you satisfaction, pride or accomplishment, sure, why not, but forget about the frat life or even socializing outside class with the students for anything non-class related.