Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me decide if it's a good idea to go back to school.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,409
Online
124d 4h 21m
Imagine you're about to head into the fall semester. Also, imagine that it's 1929.



Imagine that you're reasonably popular in your social circles. Maybe it's because you come from money. Your father is a self-made banker, principal associate of one of America's most powerful financial houses. He spends his days globetrotting and spending his excess wealth on vanity art/philanthropy projects. You're also what they call a "football hero," having dedicated considerable effort to your physique to be drafted as a linebacker for your school's football team. You've got the shiniest raccoon coat on campus, and you're slated to graduate with an economics degree and enter the "family business." Your future seems set.

Or does it? Though you try your best to be social, you've always found yourself distracted from people by figures and analysis. You prefer to sit, and watch, and calculate. And earlier this year, around early spring, you started noticing market patterns that you can't help but add up to what might be the gravest financial crisis the world has ever seen.

If you're right, your economics degree will be useless, first of all. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario? Your entire family is plunged into bankruptcy, along with the United States. If not the world. If you could know for a fact that the economy is about to die, what should you do knowing that? Not continue your economics degree?
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,078
Online
96d 6h 34m
jfl you'll be outcasted and made funof on the first day, since everyone is going to be half ur age
why would you even want to return to school
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,409
Online
124d 4h 21m
kekfuel said:
jfl you'll be outcasted and made funof on the first day, since everyone is going to be half ur age
why would you even want to return to school

That wasn't part of the scenario I outlined.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,761
Online
58d 2h 12m
FrothySolutions said:
Imagine you're about to head into the fall semester. Also, imagine that it's 1929.



Imagine that you're reasonably popular in your social circles. Maybe it's because you come from money. Your father is a self-made banker, principal associate of one of America's most powerful financial houses. He spends his days globetrotting and spending his excess wealth on vanity art/philanthropy projects. You're also what they call a "football hero," having dedicated considerable effort to your physique to be drafted as a linebacker for your school's football team. You've got the shiniest raccoon coat on campus, and you're slated to graduate with an economics degree and enter the "family business." Your future seems set.

Or does it? Though you try your best to be social, you've always found yourself distracted from people by figures and analysis. You prefer to sit, and watch, and calculate. And earlier this year, around early spring, you started noticing market patterns that you can't help but add up to what might be the gravest financial crisis the world has ever seen.

If you're right, your economics degree will be useless, first of all. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario? Your entire family is plunged into bankruptcy, along with the United States. If not the world. If you could know for a fact that the economy is about to die, what should you do knowing that? Not continue your economics degree?
I no longer worry about the future fren, whether it's total economic collapse, civil war, world war, or medical martial law the United States is finished where it has no future to speak of. Acquiring a college degree? Quite useless nowadays, future skills you're going to need is hunting, fighting, shooting, skinning a deer, and knowing how to survive off the land.

The United States is done and very soon even the common imbeciles on the street will figure this out near future. :feelsjuice: It's simply over. :blackpill:
 
Last edited:
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,487
Online
219d 15h 50m
We've already told you more than enough times what we think :feelskek:
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
13,731
Online
174d 11h 39m
Are you retarded?
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,409
Online
124d 4h 21m
MarquisDeSade said:
I no longer worry about the future fren, whether it's total economic collapse, civil war, world war, or medical martial law the United States is finished where it has no future to speak of. Acquiring a college degree? Quite useless nowadays, future skills you're going to need is hunting, fighting, shooting, skinning a deer, and knowing how to survive off the land.

The United States is done and very soon even the common imbeciles on the street will figure this out near future. :feelsjuice: It's simply over. :blackpill:

Where does one learn these skills?
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,761
Online
58d 2h 12m
FrothySolutions said:
Where does one learn these skills?
You either grow up with them or learn them from others who have them. Then there are outcasts like me run out of whole entire towns where you acquire them by necessity. [Back in my wandering hobo days hopping trains.] :feelsjuice:
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
80,122
Online
428d 4h 40m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,409
Online
124d 4h 21m
MarquisDeSade said:
You either grow up with them or learn them from others who have them. Then there are outcasts like me run out of whole entire towns where you acquire them by necessity. [Back in my wandering hobo days hopping trains.] :feelsjuice:

Looks like I may have to look into hopping trains then. Sell what I can, and pick somewhere on the map to go.
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
1,222
Online
23d 12h 9m
man you dont give a fuck about the degree which should be the only reason to be in college , you just want that party life and you try to justify yourself
this is a dumb choice even without considering the amount of money and time you will lose
the only over 30 guys ive seen at college got the highest grades because they realized they fucked up and they had to run .
you will not study , you will not integrate with any 20 something guys , you will drop out and conclude absolutely nothing
save your time and dignity and move on this fantasy
its over
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,761
Online
58d 2h 12m
FrothySolutions said:
Looks like I may have to look into hopping trains then. Sell what I can, and pick somewhere on the map to go.
Hopping trains isn't what it use to be, fair warning. Ever since train rails have come under the jurisdiction of Homeland Security [9-11-2001]. At any rate, there are men like me everywhere who are rough necks that have endured every suffering that this world has to throw at a man. Find a sensible group of men like that and learn everything you can from them. That's what I did from ages 18-28, have them take you under their wing, they'll teach or help those willing to follow. :feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,409
Online
124d 4h 21m
HamudiJr said:
man you dont give a fuck about the degree which should be the only reason to be in college , you just want that party life and you try to justify yourself
this is a dumb choice even without considering the amount of money and time you will lose
the only over 30 guys ive seen at college got the highest grades because they realized they fucked up and they had to run .
you will not study , you will not integrate with any 20 something guys , you will drop out and conclude absolutely nothing
save your time and dignity and move on this fantasy
its over

I'm not over 30, I'm a bright eyed 20-something about to crack the financial case of the century.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
9,384
Online
109d 20h 31m
Dont do it, nothing good will come out of it. Real life is not movies.
 
Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
11,660
Online
218d 14h 31m
I would have to consult Damo the incel @Damo the incel and his thoughts on the matter.
 
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Posts
16,221
Online
287d 23h 25m
Irredeemable said:
I would have to consult Damo the incel @Damo the incel and his thoughts on the matter.
Frothy needs to repeat high school again and try to ascend
 
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2018
Posts
15,409
Online
124d 4h 21m
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
3,533
Online
19d 16h 19m
Aren't you the 48-49 years old guy? Just forget about the frat life, dude. The time for that is long gone.

If you want to go to uni to study and earn a degree because it will give you satisfaction, pride or accomplishment, sure, why not, but forget about the frat life or even socializing outside class with the students for anything non-class related.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top